• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct WiiU/3DS @ 8/7 - NA: 7am PT, EU: 4pm CEST

Can't get this to work on my phone for some reason. When I follow the link in the OP the embedded video wont play. When I try to search it out on the Ustream app it gives me literally every version BESIDES the NOA one (I can see JP, EL, NL, EU).

GRW810

This has been terrible so far. Aside from the localization announcement of Proffessor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, they've spent 18 minutes rambling on about things we already know about.
You do know they very clearly stated the Direct was focused on previously-announced games?

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I like how they announced all these 3DS VC games but didn't announce LTTP for 3DS VC.

That's all I wanted :(.

Jintor

I've never played Wind Waker, so I'm pretty psyched about it to be honest.

Kind of feel like rebuying Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But also maybe not... should pick up the rest of the Wrights first.

Breemin

some cool games.. a lot of gimmicks.. I have a Wii U but no 3DS...

I'll take a recommendation code for AC :) If anyone wants to be nice and send me one in a PM... I guess its ok for my kids.. Hey figured I would go ahead and try ;)

Overall, I hope Nintendo luck, and I hope Wii U makes a miraculous recovery!

Top Bottom