• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of Europe announces YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters for fall release

Shiggy

NoE just announced that YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters coming to Nintendo 2DS and 3DS platforms this fall. The game includes all content from the two previous YO-KAI WATCH® 2 versions as well as new content.

Get ready for the ultimate journey into the mysterious and mischievous world of the Yo-kai in YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems!

Providing the full YO-KAI WATCH® 2 game experience, but packed with new features and content, YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters offers a wealth of enjoyment, charm and mystery for both newcomers and existing Yo-kai fans alike.

In addition to all of the content from both YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Fleshy Souls, YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters offers:
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera-Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat
- Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet in YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters, only for Nintendo 3DS family systems.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Ni...&utm_campaign=YoKaiWatch2|PsychicSpecters|w28

PS_3DS_YoKaiWatch2_PsychicSpecters_UKV.jpg
PS_3DS_YoKaiWatch2_PsychicSpecters_GER.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Whoa, that's surprising that Europe is getting it so soon after Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls. We've had to wait a YEAR. Sounds like YW really is more popular in Europe

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Whoa, that's surprising that Europe is getting it so soon after Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls. We've had to wait a YEAR. Sounds like YW really is more popular in Europe

Thats the case for pretty much every Level 5/Nintendo Project.

Didn't yokai watch 2 just realised this year in Europe?

I thought it did diasterous in the UK but did very well in Spain.

The other eu countries I can't remember how well it did.

LordKano

Didn't yokai watch 2 just realised this year in Europe?

I thought it did diasterous in the UK but did very well in Spain.

The other eu countries I can't remember how well it did.

Like every Level 5 games, it did bad in UK, and great in France/Spain.

Jimm

Includes all content from the other Yokai Watch 2 games. Cool. But you need to play those games to see some other new content. What.

I LOVED Yokai Watch 1 and due to time missed 2, need to get on this glad it's coming soon and hopefully will be followed by 3.
I'll probably pick up the other two versions as well for the collection if they go on sale for this game.

Might be released on September 29.

Damn lol, right beside the Snes Classic, Pokken and the Pokemon Gold rerelease. Going to have to make some decisions here, I only have so much free time. I really want to support them bringing this here at the same time though, the later releases of the last two games sucked the wind out the sales a bit.

Giga Man

Includes all content from the other Yokai Watch 2 games. Cool. But you need to play those games to see some other new content. What.

Yeah, it's pretty much like Pokemon in this regard. Even the third versions of each generation didn't have every Pokemon of its region available. There were still a few you needed to trade from the two opposite versions.

Opa-Pa

Based Europe saving YW in the west.

I already knew about this (along with Busters and YW3) due to some spanish leak, but it's still nice to have a confirmation.

Tomita

Huh, not sure I'll pick this up. I haven't even touched Yo-kai Watch 2 -- though that's more due to having not much time, and having to replay like 80% of the first game after a kid deleted my save file. So I took a break with the sequel because I didn't want burn-out. Since I'm still playing Dragon Quest VII, it'll probably be a while. And this new game doesn't seem to have enough content to justify me buying it at the moment.

Ah well, hopefully it does decently enough to justify release of future Yo-kai games! Even though they took the female protag out of the third iteration of the games, I still want to play it.

Also, the OP title should probably be edited to say that the game is also releasing in North America on the same date.

Top Bottom