• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo opens "Nintendo Online Store" in 7 EU countries

TheJoRu

CfR3z5HWAAIGy2k.jpg

On a bit of a side tangent: if anyone was doubting the gray is not going away from their branding, this should be enough evidence.

Why are the new stores so basic? The UK store is a modern pretty website, the others look like a basic free 'make your own webshop' template. I have a feeling these sites are just placeholder until they apply a redesign that will unify them all. I'm guessing it's too much work to adapt the UK site if they are planning to change it soon anyway, but they wanted to get the infrastructure for the new countries out there already.

Chastten

Banned
I'm not one for useless trinkets but this is a step in the right direction. Hoping they add physical games at some point.

i guess it's a good start to see them realise people outside the UK want an online store.
Sadly. Mostly just merch for now and a very basic site

Lets hope they keep updating it and start offering the same stuff as the UK site at least

Top Bottom