• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Power February 2007 scores

Amir0x

Banned
Xristot said:
-The do a 'revisiting the classics' piece on Earthbound. Amirox would be proud. Too bad they say they don't know if earthbound will be released on the VC.

*shakes head*

NOA: still the most worthless company on earth

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
-Hotel Dusk preview. Looking really damn nice.

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All: 9.0

hottipz5.jpg

Director Hotti approves.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Hotel Dusk preview:
-Dialog in this game is probably one of the most important aspects
-Each time you respond to someone you are given many choices on the dialog tree.
-You can be rude, nice, call someone on a lie, chitchat, threaten people, back off, noisy, non intrusive and many others. and example is the opening dialog in the hotel that can go at least “10 different ways.”
-Its very much a noir style game but its set in the 70s so it’s a little more modern.
-The info comes from the localization team.

ethelred

Hotel Dusk is sounding nicer and nicer. Can't wait.

Phoenix Wright, of course, is an absolute must-have.

Hurrah for all the adventure love.

ant1532

Banned
Amir0x said:
too bad it's not orchestrated
ONE TRACK IS!!!!

but seriously, yeah, okay it blows lol.
Wait.. I just got my issue in today.. And noone mentioned Diddy Kong racing?

They have 3 freakin pages on it. Online works just like Mario Kart. Banjo and Conker are out now( damn you Rare) but they have been replaced by Daisy and Tiny from DK64... eh

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Phoenix Wright greatness confirmed.

My only problem with the games is they only last a few days
when you play them for over 8 hours a day.

BuzzJive

ant1532 said:
And noone mentioned Diddy Kong racing?

They have 3 freakin pages on it. Online works just like Mario Kart. Banjo and Conker are out now( damn you Rare) but they have been replaced by Daisy and Tiny from DK64... eh

Any details on the track editor or when to expect the release?

I guess I should be happy about Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk love(just finished PW1 after another 4 hour session...yeesh!) but damned if I ain't annoyed at the Earthbound hate NOA keeps showing.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I'd like to add that the Farcry review text was particularly scathing, and thus awesome to read.

SuomiDude

Amir0x said:
too bad it's not orchestrated
Orchestrated music is WAY overrated. A good quality synth sound is basically as good as orchestra, but allows tons more freedom. TP (I guess you're talking about Zelda) has lots of this good quality synth music, some bad music, but there's rarely a game with no bad music at all.

6.8 said:
lol @ scores

shows once again that NP is severely Nintendo biased.
What? Nothing about those scores shows a bias, with maybe the exception of WarioWare -- depends on other reviews first. They're for the most part right in line with other publications.

Odrion

Banned
Xristot said:
yeah 40 hours is pretty crazy. Trace memory took me 10 hours. How many times did you replay it?

Can't you just leave the handheld on for constant lengthy periods at a time?

Top Bottom