• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

nintendo to re-release entire ds library as "training games" - first boxarts inside

Mashing

I guess this is as good a place as any to ask. But if Princess Peach is a "princess" who the hell is the King and Queen (i.e. her parents)?

Bastard Child Peach FTW!

123rl

Mashing said:
I guess this is as good a place as any to ask. But if Princess Peach is a "princess" who the hell is the King and Queen (i.e. her parents)?

Bastard Child Peach FTW!

King Bowser? OMG!

Unison

Who were the 7 rulers of the kingdoms in Super Mario Bros. 3 supposed to be? I have no idea what was going on there and which was supposed to be Peach's Home Kingdom (it was probably just supposed to be the Mushroom Kingdom from SMB1, I guess and wasn't in SMB3 at all?).

RavenHawk

"Learn how to sell a game on ebay"
:lol :lol :lol

Jarosh, can't wait to see what you can do with this:
g20702l08ms.jpg

Mashing said:

Bastard Child Peach FTW!
She has parents, you just never see them. I think they're supposed to be embassadors and they're always away visiting other kingdoms, and that's why Nintendo invented Toadsworth to take care of her while her parents are gone. And as of Super Mario Sunshine, Mario is the Mushroom Prince. :lol

Also, the Bizzar Ass Pump Fetish one is the best. LMFAO! :lol :lol :lol

Shit, I was wrong.

Scrolled slowly from the top, saw the RE thing, didn't laugh. Laughed at post-apocalyptic, and Master of Unlocking. Scrolled down to the next box and laughed my ass off.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
Mashing said:

she's a mushroom. her mother was a spore and she germinated in a cowpie somewhere.

Nah.. I know when i'm beat :)

Jarosh's are funny by intent - mine are funny as a side effect of trying to make them look real.

Just like PSP and DS we can co-exist methinks!

Nice work Jarosh!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
brilliance!

that king kong rip is classic :lol

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
hahahah

you guys should check out his work in the Silent Hill happy face thread.

The man is genius.

Bloodwake

Wow, if neoGAF had a poster of the week on the main page.....

Jarosh would so be nominated.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Damn good work :D

Top Bottom