• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nomura Promises Highly Requested Game Announcement In 2010, Expects "Huge Reaction"

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Finally! It's got to be Racing Lagoon 2!

RPGLand said:
Ol’ Tetsuya’s doing what he does best again: stirring things up with foreshadowed announcements of announcements. In the most recent Gamega magazine, amid speakings of his other projects, he’s asked what he’s most looking forward to in 2010. Nomura declines to answer directly, saying that he can’t yet say the name, but it’s a yet-unannounced game that many people are currently anticipating and that he’s received personal requests about. He foresees a huge reaction to its revelation. What his team is up to is anyone’s guess, and guessing is probably just what he intended with that hint drop. Well 2010 is practically here, so let the guessing begin. Again.
Source: http://rpgland.com/rumors/nomura-stirring-hype-pot-again/

Kenka

Man, imagine a full remake of Final Fantasy VI with HD graphics and side-story stuff which tells you about Kefka's past.

:lol

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
KH3, PS3 exclusive in Japan, PS3/360 simultaneous launch in all other territories. People expecting a Wii game are most likely very mistaken.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Kenka said:
Man, imagine a full remake of Final Fantasy VI with HD graphics and side-story stuff which tells you about Kefka's past.

You go to a guy in a bar and he tells you Kefka went nuts cause of drugs. teh end

TheExodu5

Banned
Kenka said:

:lol

An HD remake of FF VI can go to hell. If it's going to be HD, it better be 2D, with fully detailed HD sprites.

We've seen what Square will do with Kefka if he goes 3D (Dissidia). I never want to witness that abomination again.

aaaa-1.jpg

Peff

Y2Kev said:
...isn't the KH team busy...

It says announcement though, they could easily have some people make models with the Versus engine and pass it as a teaser, similar to what they did with KH2 back in TGS 2003.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Regulus Tera said:
It's actually The World Ends with You Too!
Given how Square Enix has been about following up on new IPs lately, I think we're more likely to get Dirge of Cerberus 2 at this point.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Shig said:
HOLY SHIT THE BOUNCER 2

SPANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND
I would love another Bouncer game if it's actually well done this time and doesn't cut features as the release date nears. :(

If Kingdom Hearts 3 is on the Wii, like it should and logic would dictate, then I predict a "HUGE REACTION" coming from Nomura himself.

He'd need suicide watch the day it happened. But I gotta say I antecipate it, don't let me down Disney/Square-Enix higher ups.

StuBurns

Banned
lostinblue said:
If Kingdom Hearts is on the Wii, like logic would dictate, then I predict a "HUGE REACTION" coming from Nomura himself.

He'd need suicide watch the day it happened. But I gotta say I antecipate it, don't let me down Disney/Square-Enix higher ups.

The Nomura Sony fanboy thing might be the biggest myth on GAF.

They have a DS and GBA KHs game, and the Wii would appear a great fit for the franchise.

Top Bottom