• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NorCal Regionals 10 | Fighting game tournament | March 24-25

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
must be the only one that would rather watch SFxT than marvel. Marvel is boring.
Yes, you are.

Something about SFxTK that I can't put my finger on that makes it not hype. I think it's the high health/low damage. Not cause of time outs, but because there's no immediacy or pressure to anything. You can eat like 10 different mixups and it could still be all good.

Yes, you are.

Something about SFxTK that I can't put my finger on that makes it not hype. I think it's the high health/low damage. Not cause of time outs, but because there's no immediacy or pressure to anything. You can eat like 10 different mixups and it could still be all good.

Same here - as much as I enjoy playing SFxT, haven't been seeing much hype in the last couple of weeks (although missed the Kaz from earlier)

Ouch, rough stuff Eraldo - you got bouldered. You almost got a head of steam running there near the end though. You'll get 'em next time!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"You guys are stupid, we had to nerf her cause you couldn't find anything."

I don't know why but this made me laugh :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People rolling out that tech early. Choysauce's Taskmaster is crispy with that Spencer assist.

EDIT: Why would you DHC into Wesker? :|

EDIT2: Spit > Spit > Rocket Punch > HSF ORLY? Corimon with those MvC2 strats.

Duxxy3

HZiiH.jpg

sleepykyo

must be the only one that would rather watch SFxT than marvel. Marvel is boring.
I wouldn't say boring but I prefer watching SF×T. The chess and checkers analogy is horrible given how chess is a series of deliberate moves where the payoff isn't immediately noticeable . Marvel is closer to TNA wrestling‚ a spotfest.

Top Bottom