• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North Korea says it's in a "state of war" with South Korea

Another North Korea thread! Figured this was a bit different than the other threads though. Maybe there needs to be a "North Korea OT" thread?

SEOUL, March 29 (Yonhap) -- North Korea announced Saturday that it has entered a state of war against South Korea.

In a special statement, the North said it will deal with every inter-Korean issue in a wartime manner.
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2013/03/30/0200000000AEN20130330000500315.HTML

Well technically they've never stopped being in war.

I hope this is just another "look at me move" but it does seem like its gonna be easier and easier for things to slip out of control.

Edit: Wrong section damnit.

kingkitty

I love the drummer. The choreography is pretty good too.

With all the North Korean stuff these days, I feel like there should be a NK community thread by now. We could gabble about all things Kim Jong Un!

Its going to be REALLY unfortunate when the North Korean government finally does something stupid and region destabilizing and the US bombs the shit out N. Korean people.

I really hope it doesn't come to that, but I feel like it inevitable.

Drakeon

Its going to be REALLY unfortunate when the North Korean government finally does something stupid and region destabilizing and the US bombs the shit out N. Korean people.

I really hope it doesn't come to that, but I feel like it inevitable.

I'd feel just as bad for the south korean people who get artilleried to kingdom come before the US can blow up those artillery sites.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I wanna hear what West Korea has to say about this.

Top Bottom