• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not A Hero: Super Snazzy Edition and OlliOlli 2 XL Edition (Xbone) out May 24

Olli Olli 2 and Not a Hero are on their way to Xbox One, Roll7 and publisher Team17 has announced.

In keeping with Microsoft’s policies on parity for indies released on PlayStation or Nintendo before Xbox platforms, the Xbox One ports both include new features to compensate for the wait.

Olli Olli 2: XL Edition boasts a much-requested Free Skate mode in addition to the original’s five worlds, 50 Amateur and Pro Levels, 250 challenges and Combo Rush local multiplayer split screen mode. It launches May 24 for £10/$15/€13.

Not a Hero: Super Snazzy Edition makes Bunnylord playable across three new and exclusive levels. It also releases on May 24, but goes for £10/$13/€13.

Keen on both? Grab them from the Xbox Store in the BunnyLord Pro Hater Pack for £15/$21/€19.50.

Here’s a trailer for Olli Olli 2: XL Edition, and then two for Not a Hero: Super Snazzy Edition.
https://www.vg247.com/2016/05/06/not-a-hero-olli-olli-2-xbox-one/

Day one maybe... I need some skating on my Xbox One but it would be my first triple dip.

LewieP

I'm still somewhat resentful that they took Microsoft money to make a bunch of stuff that their early adopters can never play.

I'm still somewhat resentful that they took Microsoft money to make a bunch of stuff that their early adopters can never play.

Yeah. At least give everyone else a DLC option. Also, it's refreshing that they flat out admit the reason for the extra stuff.

Yeah. The olli olli situation leaves an incredible bad taste in my mouth. I would of happily bought that as dlc, but you can fuck off thinking I'm gonna buy an Xbox one version just because it has extra shit.

Yeah. The olli olli situation leaves an incredible bad taste in my mouth. I would of happily bought that as dlc, but you can fuck off thinking I'm gonna buy an Xbox one version just because it has extra shit.

I mean if we look at it that way, they got fame on Vita and then ditched vita and aren't even doing a physical on vita through limited run or whatever.

Back on topic: if the changes / new content is big enough ill eventually get OO2 on Xbox as well.

Everyone should play Not a Hero.

One of the best indie games I've played in a long time, and it helps that its violence is over-the-top, its humor wacky and nonsensical, and its gameplay is addicting and easy to learn.

It's a great game that I haven't seen get much love here.

Top Bottom