• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now you can look pretty too.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jack Black Smile GIF

mortal

Gold Member
This seems like it would just exacerbate issues with mental health and online dating while contributing to the increasing depression among young girls in particular.

Fbh

Good news guys!.
My hot 10/10 long distance Russian girlfriend I met on Facebook has told me she finally fixed the camera on her laptop and will be able to video chat with me!. That's really cool because it had been broken for the last 2 years so she only sends me pictures.
I just hope this time she can make the trip to come visit me, the last 2 times I sent her money the airline cancelled her flight for BS reasons and didn't even refund the money :(

Last edited:

GymWolf

Good news guys!.
My hot 10/10 long distance Russian girlfriend I met on Facebook has told me she finally fixed the camera on her laptop and will be able to video chat with me!. That's really cool because it had been broken for the last 2 years so she only sends me pictures.
I just hope this time she can make the trip to come visit me, the last 2 times I sent her money the airline cancelled her flight for BS reasons and didn't even refund the money :(
giphy.gif

nush

I'm not that familiar with it. Is that really old? The videos I've seen of filters were just to make you look younger.

It's the same thing. Now if it was some fat redneck biker, let's see how this "AI" works compared to an Asian with a facemask.

jason10mm

Gold Member
My wife has a coworker that apparently uses an AI generated version of herself for her linkin profile. Thats just the next step beyond filters which was a step past photoshop which was a step past make-up and lighting which is just a step past getting blind ass drunk before you meet :p

Good news guys!.
This is the funniest book I have ever read:

Top Bottom