• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NRA : “We are witness to the most ruthless attack on a president...”

Hazzuh

Is this really the quality of NRA propaganda? I thought an organisation that's been able to completely high jack the american political system would be better at it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is this really the quality of NRA propaganda? I thought an organisation that's been able to completely high jack the american political system would be better at it.

You're overestimating the competence of the people running the country. They just hand over fat checks. That's the entirety of their actual influence.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
When you are so over the top that you become a parody of yourself that is difficult to actually take seriously is not the tack I think they wanted to take with this.

Afrodium

Banned
It's a crazy irony that the folks who've been stockpiling guns in case there's ever the need for a revolution are most likely to mobilize in order to protect a dictator.

Ithil

The NRA are a terrorist group. They facilitate and finance violence and use fear and propaganda as their main tools. They're a blight on the USA and have done more damage to it than ISIS ever will.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
17622700.gif

What? What in actual fuckery is that meant to be...?

That’s like propaganda from a sci-fi dystopia. What a terrifying and irresponsible narrative to spread.

Kinyou

Imagine if there was a lobby group fighting as hard for gun control as the NRA is fighting against is.

Sadly there's not really an industry that could drive that

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Obama is no longer president and they don't really have a new face to attach fear to hence the fascist flailing in the abstract.

RDreamer

Past NRA: "We're collecting guns in order to thwart a possible tyrannical and fascist government."

Present NRA: "Anyone that questions or speaks out against our government will feel the wrath of those that own guns."

oooookay, fucking psychos.

They're crazy cultists in crisis. They think it should be great right now with their guys in Washington but in reality they are getting exposed. It's desperation, fire and brimstone time. No time for being nice.

MIMIC

Banned
Good. I hope Trump leaves office thoroughly and utterly disgraced. I hope he leaves no question of how awful he was.

emag

We need to get armed Black Panthers back on the streets to get gun control back. Ronald Regan himself was promoting it back then.

Strike

Right. They always need a bogeyman and if there's not one available they'll make one up. Fear, hatred, and the unfounded feeling of victimization is all these types run on.

emag

Past NRA: "We're collecting guns in order to thwart a possible tyrannical and fascist government."

Present NRA: "Anyone that questions or speaks out against our government will feel the wrath of those that own guns."

fred.jpg

57525793.jpg

Fascism plain and simple

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Obama is no longer president and they don't really have a new face to attach fear to hence the fascist flailing in the abstract.

They were really hoping Hillary would have won for a variety of reasons, much like the GOP as well. No boogie man now.

Bunch of terrorist propaganda.

Yep. Nothing will change until every article and thread title is correctly titled as "Terrorist Organization NRA does this or that", and then it's a matter of dealing with them as a terrorist organization needs to be dealt with....which starts with not letting them own guns!

Azuran

Banned
Twitter reply says it all

It's impressive the power the left has to take our guns despite that the GOP holds all federal branches & a majority of state legislatures.

But who needs facts and logic right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Geez, "they will parish in the political flames of their own fires" maybe the NRA should be designated as a domestic terror group for trying to incite civil unrest.

Top Bottom