• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA Next Generation GPUs With Up To 7552 Cores Benchmarked 40% Faster Than TITAN RTX

pawel86ck

Banned
It's like history repeats itself - back in the day WC3 was also running at 27FPS at also the most powerful GPU available at the time (980Ti), so this means only one thing - serious downgrade incoming!
It's clearly photoshoped screenshot just to make fun from RTX. 3080ti isnt out yet.

Last edited:

pawel86ck

Banned
Pretty sure 980 was the top model when witcher 3 came out.
Here's first benchmark from The Witcher 3.

w3_1920.jpg

Last edited:

Kenpachii

Here's first benchmark from The Witcher 3.

w3_1920.jpg

Seems that 980ti came out in june vs the game which was may so that explains it. Men those numbers bring me back and here we are in current days with like 130+ fps like its nothing.

my god that brings me back on how dog shit that game ran on those GPU's in that time. Friend of mine had 2x 980's and could barely run it at 60 fps at times, my 290's in crossfire where a shit fest and a single 290 just didn't do it.

Xdrive05

Actually, Witcher 3’s Nvidia-created performance killer was called Hairworks and it was not even close to worth it.

Hopefully RTX is worth the framerate tanking in CyberPunk.

pawel86ck

Banned
According to RedGamingTech sources 30xx line will launch Q4 2020 (like AMD RDNA2 GPUs).
Smvnkji.jpg

I think GA102 (5376 CUDA cores) model will be just RTX 3080, while 3080ti will launch later on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom