• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYCC: DC Comics (finally!) announces "Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77" miniseries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9SeU9gQ.jpg

Link (Comic Book Resources)

“Readers have asked for this team-up since the ‘Batman ’66 comic began and I’m thrilled we’re able to finally make it happen,” Parker said in a statement. “Most of the credit goes to Marc Andreyko. He found me at a show and within minutes had me fired up about the story possibilities. It really feels like Lynda Carter and Adam West going into action again, this time together.”

Andreyko described “Batman ’66 Meets Wonder Woman ’77” as a story that “spans 30 years as these two legendary superheroes fight an ancient evil across the decades.”

“We’ve planned lots of twists, cameos and surprises along the way that fans of both series will appreciate,” he added.

The 12-part series will launch digitally on Nov. 23, with new chapters released every other week. The story will be collected as a six-issue print series debuting in January.

BATMAN ’66 MEETS WONDER WOMAN ’77 #1

What mysteries are hidden in the book Ra’s al Ghul just hired Catwoman to steal? And why does this caper lead Batman down memory lane—to his childhood fight against actual Nazis?! Witness his first encounter with one of the greatest heroes the world has ever known: Wonder Woman!

Rated E for Everyone

Writers: Jeff Parker and Marc Andreyko
Artists: David Hahn and Karl Kesel
Cover Artist: Michael Allred
Variant Cover: Alex Ross
YES

FRirbxY.gif

Penguin

Oh too good of a news item to be buried like this

I honestly thought we'd get a Reeves/West/Carter team-up for the sequel to Batman Return of the Caped Crusaders like the Golden Age Trinity

-sdp

I always saw the shows as taking part of in the same universe. Batman 66 has also met Flash and other heroes in Legend of the supereheroes.

6883d9c52d039880bd908554eb2f4b25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom