• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

O.J. Simpson granted parole

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Remember before he was arrested, he wrote a book about how he would've murdered Nicole Brown, and Fox was gonna air an interview about it? I feel like he'll try that again given the obsession with OJ as of late.

He did that already and Goldman seized the rights.

Ryaaan14

Banned
OJ is rehabilitated trust me

Stump can I use my old avatar again until it's proven he's not rehab'd

U can permaban me if he commits another violent crime in return

thedan001

He's old now, I don't see much motive to do violent crime again after 9 years in jail so I'll say never.

I predict some business deals to get his name brand out there just to get by his aging years, not sure if he will try to rebuild on that or just let it go but might make an tv appearance at least once.

In middle of it all, probably run into some trouble with law enforcement over drug use, that's about it.

Cancer around his 80's, then die from that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's gotta be a year before 2020. He's just about out of PrimeCrime years. How many 80 year olds are active criminals, and not just criminals found out years after the fact?

Reply with the year you think O. J. Simpson will next be arrested for committing a violent crime

A GAF tag of your choice for the first 3 people who pick the correct year.

Hmmm I kinda feel bad because it's like I'm actively rooting against him. But 2020 will be the year.

Dhx

2025. All the good years taken! But honestly, never. He's 70 and he may go back for a parole violation but not a new violent crime.

Oriel

I can't wait for O.J. to discover Twitter.

image.php

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Donnie loves his fellow African-Americans

Yeah, I can imagine him using this as a way to "appeal" to the black community and simultaneously attacking FAKE NEWS at the same time by comparing his innocence with Russia to that of O.J's supposed innocence with the murders.

There's probably some way to work Hillary into that too.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The juice is loose (2017)

Sick of these 90s nostalgia remakes, man...

Top Bottom