• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama Weighs in on ACA repeal

Lowmelody

I can already tell that I'm gonna calcify into Obama nostalgia as I get older just as my grandparents were with Reagan. Mostly because I doubt we will have a finer leader in my life time.

Obama is going to have to understand that these are different political times and the GOP don't give a fuck. They will do whatever it takes to make the rich richer and stay in power no matter how many people are negatively effected.

They'll lie, cheat, and steal to blame everyone else. And they do it damn effectively.

Obama is always seemingly on some "we can/need to work together" shit (publicly, at least), and he will always be completely wrong. I mean, I respect the shit out of his words, but yo, we're fucked.

Monocle

Again, I'm just reminded of how badly you Americans fucked up last year. Holy shit, how the fuck did you hand over all power to a bunch of people who don't give a shit about you and only have their own best interests in mind? Astonishing.
Don't lay this at my feet, and those of the other American voters who aren't hopelessly ignorant, deluded, or selfish, lol. We are your allies in this. If I had my way the pissbaby in chief would have been laughed out of public life last year.

"You Americans." Drop that buffoon's supporters in the ocean for all I care. Let them build their bigot's paradise on some deserted island while the rest of us carry on like grown ups.

EBreda

Astonishing how a country went from Obama to Trump, from sanity to baloney, from unity to division, from hope to despair, from happiness to anger.

Fuck everyone who voted for this senseless animal whose only purpose is to get richer, make lives of his CEO friends even better and concentrate unprecedented power in his hands just because.

Every single aspect of this country he touches is worse, weaker, subject to ridicule and fucked for a very long time. And people only care about political parties as if it wasn't their lives at stake. Stupid dumb fuckers.

When millions who voted for this piece of shit are finally homeless, uncovered and jobless, well, maybe you will notice what's right in front of your fucking eyes.

Fuck I hate this piece of shit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The GOP will use this message as proof that he is trying to meddle into their affairs even after he is gone and they will push their Trumpcare with even more impetus.

Top Bottom