• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obsidian Entertainment working on a high profile, stylized 2D RPG (with Flash)

Prophane33 said:
I hear that KoTOR2 is not as good as the first one

Even shipped in a literally unfinished state KotOR2 is like eight times better than the first one.

I think you will also find that individuals of distinguished taste consider New Vegas a massive improvement over FO3 and NWN2's Mask of the Betrayer expansion is considered by many to be one of the best RPGs of the last five years.

So the South Park RPG is confirmed to be in a 2D style then? Not that I wanted a repeat of South Park on the PS1, but it might have been cooler in 3D. Maybe a hybrid, animating the characters in 2D on a 3D world (which the show already does occasionally)

Cartman86

Banned
So the South Park RPG is confirmed to be in a 2D style then? Not that I wanted a repeat of South Park on the PS1, but it might have been cooler in 3D. Maybe a hybrid, animating the characters in 2D on a 3D world (which the show already does occasionally)

Hope it doesn't look like the Penny Arcade games which I always thought looked terrible.

Top Bottom