• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Odd PS5 UI Bug?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I have what appears to be a PS5 UI bug since no matter what i do, this Brock and Sindri image keeps showing up for a second under "Explore" in the PS5 UI.

I dont have ragnarok installed anymore since platinuming it weeks ago yet this image keeps popping up. Its also not listed as one of my followed games. Has anyone had something similar happen or know how to fix it?

vK4pBnI.jpg

Last edited:

kyliethicc

I have what appears to be a PS5 UI bug since no matter what i do, this Brock and Sindri image keeps showing up for a second under "Explore" in the PS5 UI.

I dont have ragnarok installed anymore since platinuming it weeks ago yet this image keeps popping up. Its also not listed as one of my followed games. Has anyone had something similar happen or know how to fix it?

vK4pBnI.jpg
its a bug

that image of brok and sindri was the last image being used for the background (because it was that days news) of the old version of the explore thing that got updated

could probably fix this by resetting/wiping your console or something like that

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I have the same issue glad I’m not the only one
I’m upset that I don’t have this bug.

Also wish the bug where it shows the 5 new cars for a split second for GT7 before defaulting to the OG box art background, would stay the 5 new cars when the game is highlighted.

Aenima

Dunno if it will fix the bug, but Rebuilding the Database fixed all previous bugs i had on PS4, never had to use it on PS5 so far. Just google how to do it, you wont lose anything.
I think the PS5 also has an option to clear cache, might try that as well.

Every time thers a new firmware update the console does a Rebuild Database automatic, so you can also wait for that.

Three

1. Turn off your PS5. It should be fully turned off, not in Rest Mode.
  2. Hold the power button on the PS5 until you hear a second beep. The second beep will play after 5-7 seconds.
  3. Connect your controller using the USB cable.
  4. Press the PS Button on the controller.
  5. Use the D-pad to navigate down to “5. Clear Cache and Rebuild Database” and select it.
  6. Choose “1. Clear System Software Cache.”
  7. Select “OK.”

Last edited:
Top Bottom