• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ESPN NBA 2k5 Season 2 thread: Because shaq HAS taken a 3 before!

Bog

Junior Ace
jobber said:
Now you know why Horry is untouchable

10/11 - Pretty good. He's one of my favorite NBA players, that's the only reason I want him. Though I doubt he'd get 11 shots a game with me. He's probably better off on your team.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
yea cause Rasho is trash after the 1st. Horry is my backup 5. I've got a 7 man rotation and I'm good at every position except....BOWEN

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I HATE THIS GAME.
I HATE THIS GAME.
I HATE THIS GAME.

gg Theo, you've sure gotten better. But I can not believe the Celtics would shoot like that ever. Much less every freakin time I play you. :lol
And KG misses the game winner from beneath the basket????? Yup you heard it here. KG misses a lay-up on the Weakest big men in the league. If only the game would just let you go straight up with it like in real life. Not every shot around the hoop has to be a freakin reverse lay-up. There is no ryhme or reason for how the rating have no effect on player match-ups.
I hope KG never plays this game. He's gonna cry if he ever saw what Theo does to him with the Celtics. :D

DMczaf

Lets go Konex! This time I wont be bummed out from the Bucs choking away a 10 pt lead in the final 3 mins to be eliminated from the playoffs!

theo

Contest Winner
pierce_BIEN_020503.jpg

you can't handle the truth! :lol

peace out true!

p.s. i can't be stopped! i rode a 20 pt first quarter lead to victory. matrix missed some easy shots, what can i say? should have definitely been closer. bo outlaw is next. hear my words friends:

DIRK DECREES THAT BO OUTLAW WILL NOT SCORE OVER 20 POINTS IN OUR GAME! THIS MUCH I GUARANTEE! GOOD DAY TO YOU BO, THERE CAN BE ONLY 1 SCORING CHAMP. AND THAT CHAMP IS DIRK.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Fmt.

Dirk is God and my team is poop....:)

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:
peace out true!

p.s. i can't be stopped! i rode a 20 pt first quarter lead to victory. matrix missed some easy shots, what can i say? should have definitely been closer. bo outlaw is next. hear my words friends:

DIRK DECREES THAT BO OUTLAW WILL NOT SCORE OVER 20 POINTS IN OUR GAME! THIS MUCH I GUARANTEE! GOOD DAY TO YOU BO, THERE CAN BE ONLY 1 SCORING CHAMP. AND THAT CHAMP IS DIRK.

forget Bo...you've got a date with a loss after the next game

you can't beat me jobbster. oh you may gain an early lead, possibly entertain thoughts about being the victor, but we both know when the chips are down everything is going to go my way. cash the undefeated season check early boys, the mavs aren't losing a game!

jobber

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't beat me jobbster. oh you may gain an early lead, possibly entertain thoughts about being the victor, but we both know when the chips are down everything is going to go my way. cash the undefeated season check early boys, the mavs aren't losing a game!

Don't sleep on Bo. He's beast.

IF and I mean a BIG IF....you're able to beat Outlaw...you better get ready cause I've got a game plan.....chucking 3s isn't going to save you this time....

i might have been interested in one yesterday, however i acquired charlie ward from dm. i have terry, lue and ward i think im set for pg. why, who did you have in mind?

jobber

I'm not sure...If you can figure out my 2 losses from the box scores, I win or lose based on Parker's shooting. Sure, Parker was guarded by lazy eye, but that still doesn't excuse missing wide open layups :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Theo,want to play now?

Matrix

I have to play fifty in madden,can you play tomorrow night instead? You name the time.

Matrix

Ok,Ill post here around 9 pm eastern time,just to make sure.

Matrix

Theo,Im going to go log on now.

Matrix

GG Theo...I went nutty on three's :lol

Top Bottom