• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ollie King OST now available (composed by JSR/JSRF d00d)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
6/25/04

* Flame of Recca FINAL BURNING Original Sound Track
* Ollie King Original Soundtrack

#gamemp3s releases

Catalogue Number WWCE-31037
Publisher Wave Master Entertainment
Composition Hideki Naganuma

01 Boarder 70
02 Let It Go
03 Too Fast
04 Funk to the Top
05 Brother Goes Away
06 Teknopathetic (e-Pop 'n' Disco 80's Mix)
07 The Concept of Love (The Concept of Passion Mix)
08 Boarder 70 (Somethin' Jazzy for Your Mind Mix)
09 Ollie Groove #1
10 Ollie Groove #2

epmode

i'm not too interested in the game, but i'll download the soundtrack as soon as i get home. i heart hideki naganuma. he's so dreamy.

Not too great. Brother Goes Away is pretty good, if only for the 80's sound. Teknopathetic is awesome though as is the Concept of Love remix. Everything else is rather mediocre though.

Suerte

Hmmm not sure of the teknopathetic remix, the original is awesome though ;) The Concept Of Love remix is awesome though!

Mairu

It's just more of the same of his stuff from JSR/JSRF, but it's okay. The Concept of Love remix is amazing though.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I dig the Teknopathetic remix. The original version was one of my favorites from JSRF. The remix sounds different but I think it sounds cool

B'z-chan

Banned
I cant wait to play this at a arcade and this soundtrack is great. Makes me want another JSRF/JSR but i doubt that will ever happen now.

TekunoRobby said:
The links don't work for me! =(

Nevermind they are but unfotunately I'm also downloading the Flame of Recca OST.
hah.. i use BitTornado so i just set those recca filed to 'Never Download' and got only the Ollie King ones

Nikashi

Banned
What are the chances of seeing a home port of this game (Chihiro hardware notwithstanding). Does it have special hardware that would make it impossible or does it use a more standard control scheme? (I keep thinking of Air Trix)

WHAT THE HELL

The rap in song 2, Let it Go, is the SAME RAP as in track 22, the boss music, on the Einhander OST.

Is this rap in the public domain in Japan or something?!

Nikashi said:
What are the chances of seeing a home port of this game (Chihiro hardware notwithstanding). Does it have special hardware that would make it impossible or does it use a more standard control scheme? (I keep thinking of Air Trix)

The chances aren't as good as they once were. Sega's become very hesitant on home ports unless they're sure they'll be a success. They're basically taking a chance on Outrun 2 since there was a decent demand for it when they said they wouldn't be porting it. I wouldn't count on many arcade ports from Sega anymore unless they're in a big series (like VF, Monkey Ball, Daytona, Sega Rally ect).

robox

JackFrost2012 said:
WHAT THE HELL

The rap in song 2, Let it Go, is the SAME RAP as in track 22, the boss music, on the Einhander OST.

Is this rap in the public domain in Japan or something?!

hahaha, i noticed that too....
them japanese composers use a lot of the same samples between them

Top Bottom