• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[One] Member of Trump's Evangelical Advisory Board resigns over 'conflict in values'

tuxfool

Banned
The CEOs resigned before these douchebags. When the people whose only purpose is the cold calculation of making more money have better moral clarity than those on the Evangelical Advisory board, then that should say something.

Alucrid

Banned
The CEOs resigned before these douchebags. When the people whose only purpose is the cold calculation of making more money have better moral clarity than those on the Evangelical Advisory board, then that should say something.

maybe corporations are people after all

jabuseika

Trump already disbanded it.

Says more about the religious leaders than the CEOs.

To be fair religion exists for a lot of these people as merely a justification to project their hate and judgement at anyone else that is different. I'm surprised even one of them bailed out.

Grym

domino.jpg

RPGCrazied

A week after that Nazi rally and he is still receiving the fallout, I think its not over yet. This could spell END for Trump.

I googled the pastor out of curiosity and oh yeah, he's probably gonna tweet about this.

I saw who else was left on the council, I don't see any of these people leaving it anytime soon. Definitely not Michele Bachmann or Jerry Falwell Jr.

I googled the pastor out of curiosity and oh yeah, he's probably gonna tweet about this.

I saw who else was left on the council, I don't see any of these people leaving it anytime soon. Definitely not Michele Bachmann or Jerry Falwell Jr.

What do you mea- *looks up the Pastor on Google* Oh. Yeah... He's gonna tweet about this, I bet.

Top Bottom