• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I wonder if Oda going to stick with 10 people like what luffy said all those years back.
Maybe he will add 1 or 2 more.
The Blackbeard Pirates are composed of Blackbeard and his Ten Titanic Captains.

The Strawhats are composed of Luffy and his 8 (soon to be 9) crewmates.

Jinbe and one other person will join to make a total of 11 Strawhats (including Luffy) and thus fulfill Luffy's arbitrary 10 crewmates goal.

smurfx

get some go again
So what the next thing to go wrong?
the theory about this big mom not being the real one is proven and the real one awakens and takes everybody on. bottom line is that if big mom goes down she will show what she can really do and i doubt we've seen anything her or her devil fruit can do. if she is storing a bunch of life then she might even give life to the island itself and luffy will have to take on both her and the island together.

smurfx

get some go again
I also do not see Sanji setting Pudding down will go to successfully since her gun is locked.
i get the feeling we will see that cliche scene with somebody from big mom's crew telling her to shoot either sanji or a strawhat and she will end up shooting the sibling or big mom.

dan2026

Jinbei is kinda giving off huge death flags for me.

I mean people rarely die in One Piece, but that dude is laying it on thick.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought of this while I was in the shower #justshowerthoughts

What if one of the Vinsmoke brothers was in league with a third party who wanted to crash or take advantage of the wedding for their own goals? Like in the middle of the chaos Ichiji's Den Den Mushi/Transponder Snail rings and a voice on the other end says "Do it." And he assassinates his father AND Big Mom and steals off with her treasure, taking a faction of Germa traitors with him to join his mysterious benefactor (Blackbeard, perhaps?)

It will never happen, but this whole arc is clearly inspired by Game of Thrones, so... there's my fanfic idea for the day

I know it's crazy, but when I heard there was going to be a big color spread with every character, I was sort of thinking there would actually be a drawn from scratch style spread George Perez Avengers style.

This year's winners for the Banpresto statue competition were announced

In honor of everyone's boy today

b0be7d61ca2f5d08df9d5a7c564fd8ce.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't hate Carrot. I just pretend I hate her. I don't hate any OP character.

This is me, more or less.

I just like the Jimbe is a coward narrative and ran with it after thinking about how both Impel Down and Marineford end with him hoofing it. I even got that great panel with him being LEGIT SHOOK at an offer Big Mom made that he refused.

Zoro still can't cut string though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom