• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

I wonder if we'll get STR Ace tonight, or if they'll make us wait til the end of the event. We've got a four day victory lap coming up...

Also: the sugofest reckoning is upon us (well, upon us in 30min). Who will be tempted by the silverfest, and who will hold out for the theoretical anni-sugo? :p

I've got enough for 4 multipulls. I think my question is whether I should use one tonight and save the rest, or just save them all. It's also worth considering that we may not get the anniversary sugofest, or the one we get might not be like JPN's. Stuff to consider.

I am going to see what kind of pulls people get. If I feel like I have a reasonable shot at Tashigi (since she's boosted tonight), that might be enough to get me to pull.

Kyou

I wonder if we'll get STR Ace tonight, or if they'll make us wait til the end of the event. We've got a four day victory lap coming up...

Also: the sugofest reckoning is upon us (well, upon us in 30min). Who will be tempted by the silverfest, and who will hold out for the theoretical anni-sugo? :p

I've got enough for 4 multipulls. I think my question is whether I should use one tonight and save the rest, or just save them all. It's also worth considering that we may not get the anniversary sugofest, or the one we get might not be like JPN's. Stuff to consider.

I am going to see what kind of pulls people get. If I feel like I have a reasonable shot at Tashigi (since she's boosted tonight), that might be enough to get me to pull.

yeah that's where I'm at. I'll have enough for four pulls but if rates seem good I miiiiight bite tonight with a multi

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I have 51 gems to my name. Should I hold that for the Anni sugo?

Oh no no no. Blackbeard or bust!!!!!!

ExVicis

Well I pulled and now it's out of my system. Time to wait for the Anni. (I said I wouldn't post my results but I will say I only got one silver).

MiTYH

As promised. My multi:

- Namule
- Bellmere
- Doma (new)
- Mr 5
- Sanji v1
- Usopp kids (new)
- Kuina (new)
- Giolla (new)
- Bepo
- Zoro thousand swords
- Speed Jill (new)

So five new units. I can live with that I guess. Happiest I think with Doma, a slasher I've seen in some coliseum IntHawk teams

Anni planni is next!!

commish

WOW

Worst multi ever. I can't even begin to describe how bad.

6 shitty silver
Kyros
Dex Tony Chopper
Fucking Genzo
Fucking Crocus
Bonus unit - Smoker.... I already have THREE OF HIM.

0 new units. Even if they were all new, all were trash except Smoker.

MANUELF

Banned
I simply cant fight against the red tavern :(

Pulled and got
5* Gladius
4* 3D2Y Usopp
4* Usoop Pirates
4* Inazuma

Got 3 good units and 2 new but only one awesome in Gladius, Im happy

Caim

Did one multi now its back to saving.

The new units I got were:

3* and 4* Kuina
4* Blenheim
4* Speed Jil

Everything else was dupe.

Kyou

couldn't help it, pulled

worst to best:

Syrup Island Kids (dupe)
Ms Wednesday (dupe)
GOD COBY (dupe)
Capone (dupe)
Dex Law (dupe)
Hack (dupe)
Bepo (dupe)
New Smoker (dupe)
3D2Y Usopp (New! And I wanted it!)
Diamante (New!)
LEGEND MARCO (New!)

it's not Blackbeard, Luffy or Ace but I'll take it

Just in case anyone was curious:

Hiruluk x 2
Genzo
Pell
Hotori/Kotori
Mr. 3
Ms. Wednesday
G5 Smoker (dupe)
Kyros (new)
Helmeppo
Kalifa (dupe)

AVOID AT ALL COST.

commish

If someone pulls blackbeard I'M BREAKING OUT MY WALLET.

*cries in the corner*

I noticed that I also got a Haruta. Is she better than Baccarat?

Kyou

*cries in the corner*

I think it's unclear if his skill has a better percentage, but he is unquestionably a better captain. I think you can beat some raids with him

also sidenote Haruta is a dude

ExVicis

*cries in the corner*

I think I read someone they're about the same in terms of the chance of earning the extra treasure but I find the other parts of Haruta's Captain ability better because the increase is higher.

also sidenote Haruta is a dude

Also this.

MiTYH

hey cool anniversary part 2 is up

For those curious:
2nd Anniversary 5 mil meat
1000 FP each day
2nd Anniversary Sunny (ability ends 21st)
CYO Princess Turtle
1/2 stamina Clash of Clashes (Mihawk, Garp, Monster Chopper)
Rainbow Evolver Coast
1/2 stamina from Water 7 to Oris Plaza
Turtles in Friend Point
SKILL UP (21st-27th)
Restaurant Le Crap (14/16/18/20)
Rayleigh EXP Island
Rainbow Armored Crab coming to Scissors Cavern

EDIT: SUPER happy for the 1/2 stamina Mihawk, it'll give me a good excuse to redo INTHawk's Slot Rate socket to charge specials

ExVicis

hey cool anniversary part 2 is up
/QUOTE]

For those curious:
2nd Anniversary 5 mil meat
1000 FP each day
2nd Anniversary Sunny (ability ends 21st)
CYO Princess Turtle
1/2 stamina Clash of Clashes (Mihawk, Garp, Monster Chopper)
Rainbow Evolver Coast
1/2 stamina from Water 7 to Oris Plaza
Turtles in Friend Point
SKILL UP (21st-27th)
Restaurant Le Crap (14/16/18/20)
Rayleigh EXP Island
Rainbow Armored Crab coming to Scissors Cavern
Fuck yeah, especially to these parts.

Wow, what a let down. I'm genuinely bummed out over this.

Which evo does Chopper use to get 5+ and does it carry over the skill levels like the other + do?

Heavy Point. The special changes but the skill levels carry over. I wouldn't say he's that great of a unit anyway. Converts bother orbs to matching for fighters and only has 2 slots.

ExVicis

Boooo at no story FP sugo

At least I will aim to max Mihawk and Monster Chopper
Mihawk getting skill-ups is what I'm excited about. Last time I was barely able to do the lowest Stam Mihawk and got lucky that he dropped. Now that I have actual crew comps and levels I can go in there and get Mihawk's special to a respectable level.

I read a reddit comment that basically explained this Anni stuff is mostly for new players so I can understand you guys being bummed out about this stuff but I'm pretty excited that I can get all these things.

RedBoot

Okay, seen enough streamers and posts to put me off this sugo. Not even seeing a lot of the boosted units being pulled. Did a single pull instead of a multi, got Base Nami. Yay.

So Hancock will be here during a skill-up for a third time. Amazing! Also makes me think they want us to get her maxed ASAP for upcoming content.

Also, for everyone who wanted the Ray shop, or permanent skill-up rate: they wouldn't announce those during the Anni Part 2 anyway. Wait for 6.0 to come, which I'm expecting probably at the end of this month.

So with the skill-up being in the second half of the new event, I'm guessing we'll see a sugo sometime around the 24th-28th. That will be the anniversary sugo, if we are indeed getting one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did some pulls....worst pulls ever - dont pull on this Sugo guys. Its a trap.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah, did one multi all dupes... :(

Made one final yolo pull and got Miss Goldenweek. Yep. That sums it up quite nicely.

Same here - all dupes. Rayshop cant be here soon enough.

Also wished we could have gotten the Anni Ship while Doffy Raid was around....all in all kinda disappointing for me.

Hana-Bi

Part 2 of the anni sucks in comparison to jpn. No tome island no anni Ace/Luffy. Hopefully we'll be getting a part 3.

Especially no Ace would be harsh for many players because his special is really great for free spirit / LL teams.

I had enough for 4 Anni Pulls, so I said "Screw it, do one tonight!"

01 - 4* Pell
02 - 4* Miss Valentine
03 - 4* Blenheim - New
04 - 4* Lafitte - New
05 - 3* Mr. 2
06 - 4* Tornado Nami
07 - 4* Speed Jil - New
08 - 4* Capone Bege
09 - 3* Story Zoro
11 - 5* IntIvankov

Oh wait... I missed #10.
SFDloI3.png

Tidd

Seriously Bandai? Outside of the Princess turtles I don't care about the 2nd anniversary Sunny. :/ At least let us use it for Boa.

And it seems like we still get Le Crap de Cola....

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Update: did one multi pull and got 2 red papers! ...They were both Donquixote. So that was a roller coaster of emotion. He's a baller sub but not sure if I'll use him as a captain.

It was an amazing pull overall. Also got:

Funk Brothers
Blenheim
Inazuma
King dew

So honestly all in all pretty incredible. I've been playing OPTC so irregularly I'm super tempted to just dump my remaining 100 gems...

RedBoot

If the 6.0 update were to come, would it normally be posted in that announcement screen? Or can we still remain hopeful for 6.0?

6.0 will be its own announcement when it comes, it wouldn't show up in the usual 2 week event details.

I really think we'll get 6.0 around the end of the month. We're due for a version upgrade, and a skill up to clear space followed by anniversary sugo followed by Ray shop for all our new dupes makes too much sense.

For what it's worth, Anniversary Ace could be the same deal, might be its own news bulletin. Not sure how it worked in JPN.

MKAllDay

6.0 will be its own announcement when it comes, it wouldn't show up in the usual 2 week event details.

I really think we'll get 6.0 around the end of the month. We're due for a version upgrade, and a skill up to clear space followed by anniversary sugo followed by Ray shop for all our new dupes makes too much sense.

For what it's worth, Anniversary Ace could be the same deal, might be its own news bulletin. Not sure how it worked in JPN.

Considering we also get a skillup that lasts until the 27th, if 6.0 does happen this month, I wonder if we will have both the 6.0 increase and skill up event simultaneously for a bit. That would be the dream.

Rixa

Human mind is weak. No money was spend to these 2x 10+1.

Welcome to the Zoro dupe show \o/.
I was after DEX units, well I got DEX units :D.

Capture%20(2).PNG
Screenshot_20170210-055923.png

First 10+1 was shit, those 3 Zoro's wtf :p Some new units.
As usual few questions:

- 4 Zoros, feed them all to 5* Zoro?
- Blenheims keep those 2 4* and sell them to Ray shop?

New units for me:
- 4* Chopper GP
- 4* Law (this is good right?)
- 4* Inazuma
- 4* Speed Jil
- 3* M.Wednesday
- 3* Chaka
- 5* Blemheim (and 4* new too)
- 5* Sw Ace. My 3rd Legend in this acco (Cav & Sabo).
-> Reddit unit discussion SW Ace, according to comments I need his ship. Good luck on getting that :D. I need to look more how to build SW Ace team.
- 4* Namule (now I have both Namules *jej*)

After first 10+1 I was oh shit I was trolled hard :( with those 3 Zoros there and other silver crap. So, it was "easy" decision to me to pull 2nd time, good thing I did that (thanks for getting one more Zoro). Pulling 4 different versions of Zoro, still scratching my head wtf o_O.

10 / 22 Being new units, aiming to do 2x10+1 in 2 weeks time "if" we get Anni Sugo. Also need to use gems to inventory, nothing new there.

I need player ranks so I can get my Crew Cost up. I can always use SW Ace as sub for my Cavendish (or to Sabo) when I get the cost issues solved. FP event will give me some turtles and I need a lot of them. Got great units but their levels suck :D

RedBoot

- 4 Zoros, feed them all to 5* Zoro?

Make sure to keep Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro (if you don't already have one), and don't evolve him. He actually has a unique ability (nulls STR damage) that sees a lot of use.

Other Zoros can be fed for sockets, though if you want to be really forward-thinking you can get a second Asura Zoro to keep around for later when we get the 5+ Strawhats.

Rixa

Make sure to keep Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro (if you don't already have one), and don't evolve him. He actually has a unique ability (nulls STR damage) that sees a lot of use.

Other Zoros can be fed for sockets, though if you want to be really forward-thinking you can get a second Asura Zoro to keep around for later when we get the 5+ Strawhats.

I wish I knew this earlier, had a bunch of SWSZ skill books that I used few days ago. But its ok prolly 0-1 skill cd down, so not a big loss. Will keep & max SWSZ since it is my first copy.
I make another AZ and feed 2 Zoros.

Thanks!

MKAllDay

I wish I knew this earlier, had a bunch of SWSZ skill books that I used few days ago. But its ok prolly 0-1 skill cd down, so not a big loss. Will keep & max SWSZ since it is my first copy.
I make another AZ and feed 2 Zoros.

Thanks!

The SWS Zoro can also be very helpful with the Ace forest that you said you need to complete. A lot of the units you want to take a hit from are Strength (Oars, stalling on Franky, Luffy).

Rixa

The SWS Zoro can also be very helpful with the Ace forest that you said you need to complete. A lot of the units you want to take a hit from are Strength (Oars, stalling on Franky, Luffy).

Actually I haven't tried any of those forests yet :), good to know.

mileS

fuck a trap sugo! always sloppy with my gems. pulled twice. Got Cabin Boy Helmeppo. Just like da god coby you are literally forced to pull again.

WE GOT BLACKBEARD!!!!

Cabin boy gawds 4 lyfe. Always bringing legends.

Top Bottom