• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

They should make a 5*+ for Gear 3 that adds "automatically hit all perfects" to his captain ability ;)

I wonder if we'll get 5+s for older RRs or not. That was the speculation back when they debuted the system, but they've been surprisingly restrained with the roll-out.

At any rate, original Ace and Shanks are ready and waitin'.

How big of an increase is the permanent skill up?

Standard rate should increase to 24%-ish, like we have now during skill up boosts. Skill ups will then be boosted to 33% or so, if I'm remembering correctly.

We really are getting enough content at this point that we need the boost. I'm going to be low on space as-is after hoarding 2 characters and 3 types of skill book from Olvia FN along with as many Colo Vistas as I can get. Then just toss Sabo on top of that. All that from just the first 2-3 weeks post-skill up event.

Kyou

On the one hand I shouldn't pull on this sugo, I need to save

On the other hand
onZLpJf.jpg

MiTYH

Oh. Oh Noooo...

I'm hitting day 750 tomorrow, which is 5 free gems. I was only planning on pulling once because of 3D2Y sanji/zoro needs, but.... maybe twice.... damnit!

RalchAC

Hey, it's Thursday, and you know what that means: time to spend 60 stamina just to get a single Green Dragon!

:/

Next week there is 2x Drop chance in Evolver Islands, so you could wait a bit.

I need a Rainbow Pirate Penguin to evolve my TS Franky.

bjork

So I played Zelda for a couple hours. I think it's well-made for sure, but I don't know that I'm seeing 5/5 and all that. Maybe once I get further in.

Majukun

probably gonna go at sabo with this

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...3,865:99,880:99C13,10B0D30E1361Q0L0G0R26S100H

if i can squeeze the stalling in the first 3 stages seems reliable enough..don't know if i'm missing something..zelda took most of my free time so i made this team really fast

decided to go shiki+fuji instead of just double fuji because stage 1 can really screww you up so i needed a little more punch if i ever get no matching orbs
still don't know if power is enough though

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good news - Barca won.

Bad News - i celerated a bit too much. Long story short - my phone died. Just in time ffor Sabo and the Godfest where i was hoping to pull SW Franky. Yikes.

Cant have it all. Worst part is i dont think i saved my latest login info for OPTC on the cloud. I have to hope that i can get my acc back from Bamco support.

What a bummer...well best of luck to your guys and your pulls.

Usually i would be a bit more pissed...but Barca yesterday and Zelda BotW the whole week..im good lol.

Hope i can get back soon though.

EMT0

Banned
Good news - Barca won.

Bad News - i celerated a bit too much. Long story short - my phone died. Just in time ffor Sabo and the Godfest where i was hoping to pull SW Franky. Yikes.

Cant have it all. Worst part is i dont think i saved my latest login info for OPTC on the cloud. I have to hope that i can get my acc back from Bamco support.

What a bummer...well best of luck to your guys and your pulls.

Usually i would be a bit more pissed...but Barca yesterday and Zelda BotW the whole week..im good lol.

Hope i can get back soon though.

GL man, hope it goes trouble-free. Although maybe we should put 'back up with SSN' in big bold letters at the top of the first post of the new thread...way too many of us fall to that, or almost fall to that(I barely saved my account from a dying phone).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yeah I try to remember to send myself updated transfer codes every now and again. I don't like tying it to my social media accounts though, but I do realize that it's safer...

Good luck CW.

bjork

Best of luck, cw. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Yeah I try to remember to send myself updated transfer codes every now and again. I don't like tying it to my social media accounts though, but I do realize that it's safer...

Good luck CW.

If you're not doing snails, you don't have much reason not to, though? I've had OPTC tied to a twitter for... since they offered it as an option, and it never hits me up or spams my wall randomly or any of that. It's nice to have one less thing to worry about when you move phones or need to replace a phone or whatever.

mileS

Pretty sure there's ways to get your account back if you contact support and have record of buying gems. They ask questions about your box from what I heard as well. Worth a shot. If you can prove you purchased gems on said date you have a chance.

Kakaroach

Good luck CW. Stories like that make me link to social media or email with every gacha game. All the progress and pulls being lost is not a happy thought.

Hana-Bi

Maybe I'll try a double 3d2y Sanji team for Sabo out. Don't think there are that may friens 3d2y Sanjis out there. So it'll be just a team for fun.

The idea is to use Jimbes ship with Sanji. So I'll run a powerhouse/fighter team with legend Luxxi, legend Marco, Dellinger and Hack as subs. I get over 55k health and heal 1.5k per turn. Should be quite easy to clear the raid. You'll use Dellinger on stage 4 to get matching orbs.

EMT0

Banned
Maybe I'll try a double 3d2y Sanji team for Sabo out. Don't think there are that may friens 3d2y Sanjis out there. So it'll be just a team for fun.

The idea is to use Jimbes ship with Sanji. So I'll run a powerhouse/fighter team with legend Luxxi, legend Marco, Dellinger and Hack as subs. I get over 55k health and heal 1.5k per turn. Should be quite easy to clear the raid. You'll use Dellinger on stage 4 to get matching orbs.

My 3D2Y Sanji isn't even max level yet, or I'd put him up to help you out :/

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm probably end up trying the following three teams against Sabo to try to figure out what's most consistent for me:

The biggest issue with the Crocodile team is I'd have to stall perfectly in order to get to Sabo at 18 turn, as I have no Special levels of Doflamingo. Zephyr might be the safest.

EMT0

Banned
If you're hoping for Franky...don't pull for Franky. 4 multis and I got three Legends, one new one(Sabo!) but still no fucking Franky but 5 Ivankovs aggghhhhhhhh.

EDIT: 5th pull, got him! And 3D2Y Zoro too! All is forgiven game, all is forgiven!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Got my one copy of Sabo. Didn't even need to gen, woot. Back to Doffy. Did one sugo pull and got Kuma. Didn't know rr Kuma was a thing.

Beat 60 stamina Sabo on my first try with my Lucci team. And then on my second run I lost immediately on the first turn with 3 bad orbs. What a waste of stamina.

ExVicis

Well. Managed to get two Sabos somehow. Raid's no joke. Slip up once and it's hard to recover.

I'm glad I have him but now I'm upset since it means I have to farm more copies.

Edit: Oh and I did get SW Usopp on my 5th pull

HabeeNo

7 pulls because why not

-Bellmere
- Capone (Dupe)
- Eustass Kid (New!)
- Gear 2 Luffy
- Leo (Dupe)
- SW Usopp(New!)
- Koala (Dupe)

Can't complain :D

Sabo went down no problem with this team:

- Tank 1 hit from Purple Cannoneer
- Let Purple Bow Gunner seal Usopp, take no damage
- Take no damage
- GPU then tank 2 hits from penguin
- T1 GPU, T2 Burst (hope for at least 1 red orb to put on Arlong) -> T3 IntHawks -> Poster

Worked for 30 and 40 too, of course. The burst alone KOs him easily.

I got unlucky on the first floor with bad orbs and got hit by 2 of the Cannoneer and then I accidentally left the Yellow Bow Gunner alive to lock both IntHawks and do some more damage. I was still able to make it work after surviving the second Penguin hit with <200 HP, ^_^.

RedBoot

Wow, apparently I'm blind. All this time I thought you fought Sabo near where...he drank that cup of sake (let's go with that intentionally vague description). I guess I always saw the crushed colosseum floor as a cliffside near the ocean? His evolved form's image certainly didn't help my confusion. :p Derp.

Cleared all three difficulties (even got an extra drop on 40stam). It's hard. Even with a team that can win, I'm a little surprised at how variable it is. If I got all bad orbs on the shuffle in stage 4, I'm not sure I could win. And then there's the possibility of bad orbs on stage 1, since I have to clear 5/6 dudes. Can't decide how much I should farm. Might go with ~20 copies and hope for a 9/20 like I did with Kizaru? :) On the other hand, I don't know that I'm magically going to get a better team to farm him with unless I get some good pulls.

Speaking of which, still undecided on the sugo. To multi or not to multi?

EDIT: Did a multi. Can you believe that a pull with 1 red, 9 golds and 1 silver could be bad? It was. Got a dupe Boa and new Log Usopp, everything else was dupes. RR Iva was the only boosted unit. I can't believe I could get that many golds and not get any of the boosted units I was missing.

TheShah

SW Ace/Zephyr
Heracles/Blackbeard
Legend Marco/ Boa

This team has been very consistent but it is kind of slow cause you have stall on stage 4 to get heracles special up again. If you have SW Franky you can replace Marco with Usopp for 100% safety. Missed Akainu completely so hopefully I can max him.

mileS

Well. I can't believe my team for this actually works... here's the catch. I only need 1 more skill lvl on GP Usopp to farm this.

Blackbeard/Blackbeard (6*) no skill lvl needed
GP Usopp - cd at 13 :(
Whitebeard - no skill lvl needed
Hack - no skill lvl needed
Doffy - see a trend here? My ghetto ass can get away with him at 28 turns. Absolutely unreal

This is what makes this team special imo. The only skill level I need is literally a 12 round GP... but I have 13 and it makes the fight too hard to stall for. Whitebeard could be replaced with any STR character with a decent special. Anyways I could go whale mode and use a gem to continue every copy but I will respectively bow out this time around with 3 copies of Sabo. Next time around I will have a max skill Doffy and sockets on Whitebeard... and most importantly GP maxed. *stalks calendar for next sign of GP books*

EMT0

Banned
Well. I can't believe my team for this actually works... here's the catch. I only need 1 more skill lvl on GP Usopp to farm this.

Blackbeard/Blackbeard (6*) no skill lvl needed
GP Usopp - cd at 13 :(
Whitebeard - no skill lvl needed
Hack - no skill lvl needed
Doffy - see a trend here? My ghetto ass can get away with him at 28 turns. Absolutely unreal

This is what makes this team special imo. The only skill level I need is literally a 12 round GP... but I have 13 and it makes the fight too hard to stall for. Whitebeard could be replaced with any STR character with a decent special. Anyways I could go whale mode and use a gem to continue every copy but I will respectively bow out this time around with 3 copies of Sabo. Next time around I will have a max skill Doffy and sockets on Whitebeard... and most importantly GP maxed. *stalks calendar for next sign of GP books*

5 Sabos down, and yep, Blackbeard makes this raid easy barring....5 bad orbs on Stage 1. I can get 4 and still power through. I use Kid in place of Whitebeard and Lucci in place of Hack for the sake of easier bursts, although I'm sure Whitebeard + Hack offer a similar result. I'm gunning for at least 20 by the time I go to sleep and 50+ by tomorrow night.

mileS

5 Sabos down, and yep, Blackbeard makes this raid easy barring....5 bad orbs on Stage 1. I can get 4 and still power through. I use Kid in place of Whitebeard and Lucci in place of Hack for the sake of easier bursts, although I'm sure Whitebeard + Hack offer a similar result. I'm gunning for at least 20 by the time I go to sleep and 50+ by tomorrow night.
Stage 1 orb luck is really stupid. No fight should be like this. Grats on legend Sabo by the way! And yeah in a way I'm sad I only needed 1 more skill lvl on Usopp to farm this (game has given me realllly bad luck with feeding him books in the past..paying for it now.) But honestly I should be more prepared so I don't deserve it in a way.

Did 4 pulls myself. Only thing of note is SW Usopp. So hey thats not bad. Not touching a multi this time around. Gotta stay strong and save for TS Brook.

Tidd

Didn't get Zoro or Robin. :/

And Sabo takes too fucking long. I use a SW Ace team with Boa instead of the QCK unit and I need Heracles special on stage 4 and 5. Reddit says that it should be enough to save meat orbs and use one SW Ace special on stage 4 but that doesn't work for me.

Back on the shelf with you Lucci! Maybe one day there'll be a 6*+ version that will make you more than just slightly better than a 2.5x captain.

Slasher team works out much much better for me. Over 20K health means I can tank two hits from the cannon fodder on the first round in case orbs go poorly and level 5 autoheal means healing back up to full is easily doable.

MANUELF

Banned
Got my Sabo copy and Evolved him and leveled him up to 40, I can farm the 40 stamina stage but I need legend Blackbeard Friends to do so and the droprate is very bad

Rixa

3 Pulls in this order

- 3* Koza
- 4* Van Ogre (new!)
- 5* P.D. Ace (dupe)

Cant be sad. Van Auger (Ogre in my ass) will help me in future with my Borsalino Ace team. And Ace will help me to get new shiny ship someday. Was kinda happy to see Sugo Rare in 3 pulls and small let down to it actually be dupe :p. Happy about these :)

EMT0

Banned
I can take two hits on stage 1 and one hit on stage 2 on accident and still clear with a bit of orb luck on turn one of Stage 5 thanks to Blackbeard, hahaha. Wait, wait.

ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RedBoot

Oh, and we get CP9 fortnight next, as expected (more or less).

Seriously starting to think we might not get the Kimono fortnights until December. :/

(Actually, Global's really been dropping the ball on holiday content. We've missed Girls of Summer 2, Halloween 2, Valentine's Day Luffy/Chopper, and I think there's a White Day Sanji going on right now?)

Hana-Bi

Damit, first Sabo 60 stamina try and I made a mistake at stalling the turtles/lobsters. Now I'm out of stamina and just 3k exp away from the next level up....

bjork

I did three single pulls because I had just woken up and forgot I wasn't going to pull:
- base Genzo
- base Machvise
- Rayleigh

Now to try and run Sabo, I have a Mihawk team ready to roll. We'll see how it goes.

Hana-Bi

Found a Barto team that fould work. With Diamante, Blamenco, Aokiji and WB the raid sould be quite easy. Especially since you can stall quite easy on the turtle stage with Bartos captain ability.

bjork

Tried a Mihawk team, messed my timing up and whiffed. Tried mileS' BB team, and it definitely works, but my levels aren't there yet. At least I know which guys to work on for next time. I got my copy on the 60 and I'll try 40s on natural stamina for the rest of the day. Sabo's too good of a unit to sleep on.

Kyou

legend mihawk works &#128076;

Mihawk/Mihawk, Doflamingo, 3d2y Zoro, Mr. 1, Usopp

take a hit off a cannoneer in stage 1, let usopp get bound in stage 2, don't take a hit from anything on stage 3, usopp on stage 4 and take a hit from the penguin, tank a hit from Sabo on turn 1, mr. 1 on turn 2, burst on turn 3, mihawks on turn 4 and you should well overkill him

Kumo

Gee, it would've been nice if we had the 2nd Anni Sunny for this raid then I could actually use my Shiki for Sabo. Global on a fucking roll lately. Good thing there are better games to play atm.

Top Bottom