• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Watching the dub of episode made me go back and rewatch the entire subbed series... Man this series is fantastic. Hopefully season 2 arrives eventually! Until then, I guess the dub will have to hold me over.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Watching the dub of episode made me go back and rewatch the entire subbed series... Man this series is fantastic. Hopefully season 2 arrives eventually! Until then, I guess the dub will have to hold me over.

Expect an Attack on Titan like wait with the way Murata is progressing

Remf

Just finished watching season 1 on Hulu and man, I can't wait for season 2! I haven't been into anime for some time now, but I was hooked on the first episode

HStallion

Just finished watching season 1 on Hulu and man, I can't wait for season 2! I haven't been into anime for some time now, but I was hooked on the first episode

You've got an Attack on Titan sized wait ahead of you

LordOfChaos

Is Mumen Rider called Bicycle guy in the english dub, or is that just what the kid called him?

I hope the latter, since...That's awful.

Edit: Ok, never mind, still mumen rider.

HStallion

Is Mumen Rider called Bicycle guy in the english dub, or is that just what the kid called him?

I hope the latter, since...That's awful.

Edit: Ok, never mind, still mumen rider.

I hate the Mumen Rider name. License less Rider was always the best.

HStallion

I'm just glad the Japanese track didn't have Metal Bat being quite as offensive as he was in the manga. He liked calling Pri Pri the F bomb on several occasions. Still Slicing Shemale should be interesting and of course Dark Shines origin should go over well haha.

turmoil

Banned
I also prefer Licenceless Rider, but Mupen Rider is cool enough as a name to not be angry.

Will start watching the dub. I need some OPM in my veins.

Probably sometime after it finishes airing on Toonami I would imagine the blu-ray being released. My guess would be late 2016 or early 2017.

TimmiT

sGAhoGF.jpg
https://twitter.com/opm_anime/status/780029241769332737

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Does Kamen Rider ever get localized to "Masked Rider"? If not, Mumen Rider is better

Actually, up until Decade even Japan would use "Masked Rider" whenever they wrote the title in romaji---starting with W though they begun to use "Kamen Rider" apparently to tie into how the English dub of Kamen Rider Ryuki used "Kamen Rider".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom