• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_N

Can't wait to see this, didn't read the manga (yet) but the details in the OP just made me know I'll like this.

RedSwirl

So Daisuki is seriously free?

Is HD behind a pay gate like Hulu and CR? The front page seems to suggest they sell merch which would make sense given that's pretty much where most anime profits come from.

Man. Can't wait. GAF put me on to the manga and it's easily top 5 for me. This show is gonna go ham in the best of ways.

Edit. That preair
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEmug8n.gif

UltraJay

Australians can watch on HULU using a VPN or a service similar to what I use: unblockus.com. So yes, you have to pay that DNS service AND have a HULU subscription to watch it legally, but it is what I use to access geo-blocked content. I used it to watch Netflix before it was available here and it also works for other sites like South Park Studios. I can use it to change my Netflix region from AU to US/CAN/UK etc. and it has also worked to eliminate geoblocking on sites such as Crunchyroll (yeah, even CR has a few shows blocked in AU).

Just an option for people to see it legally even though the DNS trick may be seen as dodgy. Then again, at the end of the day I am giving HULU my monies.

Aikidoka

That was pretty awesome. Seeing it in detail and color really adds something I think: The story really shines with how Saitama's apathy contrasts with how serious everything else is and the difference in art further emphasizes that.

edit: I'm going to try out Mob Psycho while waiting for updates.

CQfOTlcXAAA_K12.png

Best Saitama. Enjoyed the crablante fight the most the rest was so so. I think its the music that made it feel that way, and also the intro stuff.

That Genos at the end though. need.

Just finished watching it on daisuki. What a great first episode, loved the opening and watching the fight against the subterraneans at 1080p.

Ryne

Watching this brought me back to all the anime I loved a long time ago.

I love the manga, and this is a great adaptation so far of it.

I'm watching this for sure.

Phatmac

AOTY amazing first episode from Madhouse. Haven't read the manga so it was pretty rad seeing this for the first time. Amazing animation with some rock made it so good. The OP is stellar. It's everything I could've asked for from what I heard about it.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
That was amazing.

There is no way they can keep that animation quality up for the entire season right? Just trying to manage my expectations.

Gives me serious FLCL vibes.

Can't wait for some of the later fights. I wonder how far the show will go into the manga/webcomic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom