• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Retailer Play-Asia Lists Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round For The PC

Skilletor

I would buy this so fast.

I want all the fighters on PC.

TTT2 without shit IQ would be fucking GLORIOUS.
SC5
VF

Give them all to me.

Nyoro SF

But the chance of it being confirmed is confirmed! ;)

That's the spirit.

I am very interested in seeing if this is true. Because it was hinted via amazon listing for the previous version of the game, but nothing came of it. It's pretty rare that an amazon platform leak doesn't come true in my experience.

Perhaps they were waiting for Last Round to finish and release the port. That way they can implement all the characters and DLC without hassle.

s_mirage

Please be true, please be true, please be true.....

I love DOA5 but its image quality is atrocious. It's a perfect match for some nice downsampling on PC.

Vlaphor

One of the reasons I bought a PS4 was for DOA5 Last Round (not the only reason, but a consideration), but I'm still happy if this is true. Hopefully, there will be a way to transfer dlc/progress from the PS3 version/

Skilletor

One of the reasons I bought a PS4 was for DOA5 Last Round (not the only reason, but a consideration), but I'm still happy if this is true. Hopefully, there will be a way to transfer dlc/progress from the PS3 version/

To the PC?

Will suck not being able to transfer dlc. Hopefully they'd do something for PC players in that regard.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I always thought they would avoid PC due to the costumes and modding community.

Will triple dip
when it's on sale

Top Bottom