• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdkluv

JPG is trash! Always PNG! I use Flickr because sometimes my content is over 2MB and I like everything I post online in one neat place. Whatever floats your boat, as long as it is under 2MB and a PNG.

Yeah. My point is Imgur is totally fine as long as (as you said) it's under 2MB and a PNG, as a response to your "Never use Imgur".

Flickr is pretty damn neat and easy to use, though!

Quick

Banned
PNG is best. I use Minus, though. It works just fine, I think. The Guardians of the Galaxy OT images run off Minus.

DaBoss

I like Minus cause of its simple interface, but it has given me trouble many times with images going down too often. The site I like the best is Abload.de, but it is in German, but simple enough to use that it doesn't matter. I haven't had trouble with Abload ever.

I may have to drop the Crew OT unless some awesome person can help me with banners. I can do the information. I have photoshop but my computer screen always fucks up and turns white. I have an olllllld Mac but I don't have any photo editing software on it. I can still make the thread if someone can make the banners. THANKS.

Quick

Banned
I may have to drop the Crew OT unless some awesome person can help me with banners. I can do the information. I have photoshop but my computer screen always fucks up and turns white. I have an olllllld Mac but I don't have any photo editing software on it. I can still make the thread if someone can make the banners. THANKS.

Are banners all you need?

Forkball

I want to make an OT for The Mysterious Murasame Castle's VC release later this week (first time the game hits North America). Anyone good at graphical mumbo jumbo wanna help?

The Mysterious Murasame Castle by Forkball (4th August 2014)

maxcriden

I want to make an OT for The Mysterious Murasame Castle's VC release later this week (first time the game hits North America). Anyone good at graphical mumbo jumbo wanna help?

I can suggest an OT subtitle!

The Mysterious Murasame Castle | OT | Boys Becoming Men, Men Becoming Samurai

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
As usual, I'll be making this years' Blizzcon-thread.

Blizzcon 2014 by Yoshichan (5th August 2014) - Event goes live 7th November 2014

Hylian7

Something I really want to do is start an actual Arma community on GAF. I'm talking a community that maybe gathers up missions they want to play throughout the week, then we all get together every Saturday and play that week's missions.

Arma hasn't been to popular on GAF, the closest things we have had were the DayZ thread and the Arma 3 Beta thread (there wasn't even an OT for the final release of A3!).

I'm not very artistic, so I would need help with graphics if I were to make an OT for this. Before I commit to that though, I want to gauge interest for such a community.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nemesis, did you forget to add mine? (Blizzcon 2014)? I might've missed it, in that case, my bad! (On the phone, can't search)

Edit: damn it, triple checked and saw it now! Shouldn't have doubted the Godly Nemesis!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate has already been accounted for. I suggest you speak to whoever claimed it.

Thread is all updated.

Oh damn sorry Nemesis can you also move the Stranger of Sword City PC ver back out into the open as the PC release date is August 22nd. It will just be turning the 360 thread into that one. As its the exact same game just different platform and will update the game info picture.

Thanks for the constant updates as always!

Stranger of Sword City: White Palace (Japan Import / PC) by Parakeetman (13th June 2014)
[/LIST]

also these~

ill have to do a proper update later from home but would like to do the OT for the vita version of

(Release Date 09-25-2014)
Dungeon Travelers 2: Ouritsu Toshokan to Mamono no Fuuin (Japan Import / PS Vita) Parakeetman (25th July 2014)

(Release Date 08-22-2014 - Will just be updating the X360 one adding a new image for the PC version as the game content is the same. Will have to contact a mod for a slight title change when the PC version of the OT is updated.)
Stranger of Sword City: White Palace (Japan Import / PC) Parakeetman (25th July 2014)

(Slated Release Window - Winter 2014 - No official date yet asides from the devs saying Winter 2014)
(might do up a semi-new OT for that one since the game content will be slightly different if they are sticking to the original design plans, not by much but some stuff.)
Stranger of Sword City: Black Palace (Japan Import / PS Vita) Parakeetman (25th July 2014)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I am going to unclaim these threads:

Genso Suikoden 20th Anniversary Thread by Dark Schala (1st April 2014)

Slated for December 15, 2015 (JP release). I ended up writing something fairly lengthy the other day and figured I can turn it into an OP anyway.

Chrono Trigger 20th Anniversary Thread by Dark Schala (1st April 2014)

Because I want to and feel like replaying it soon to capture images for the OP. Slated for March 11, 2015 to coincide with the Japanese anniversary..

This is because:
1) I am not sure if I'm going to continue to post on GAF very often outside of making the soundtrack of the year threads with Ghaleon and posting in the game of the year threads (granted, it's been like that for a while so this should come to little surprise)
2) a lot of the people whom I had in mind to help out with these threads no longer post on the site so the OPs being compilations of fan-generated content constructed by fellow posters a la the Metroid 25th anniversary thread seems to have fallen-through.

If I'm still around, I'll likely pick these threads up again, but for now I'll drop them. Despite having done most of the writing for portions of these threads, I might put them on the backburner.

Yoshichan

Noooooo, Schala don't leave us :(

Coreda

I wonder if Dawg has the Witcher 3 OT graphics covered. Sent him a PM since he was unbanned but haven't heard a reply. Not a problem if he has someone handling it, but was just unsure as it's been a few days.

A family member passed away the day after I sent the message so I won't be active here for the time being, but if he wanted help later on I'd certainly be interested.

Volotaire

I wonder if Dawg has the Witcher 3 OT graphics covered. Sent him a PM since he was unbanned but haven't heard a reply. Not a problem if he has someone handling it, but was just unsure as it's been a few days.

A family member passed away the day after I sent the message so I won't be active here for the time being, but if he wanted help later on I'd certainly be interested.

Perhaps you could tweet him here: https://twitter.com/GuerrillaDawg

molnizzle

FYI, I am passing on responsibility of the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition OT to Yoshichan. I've talked to him via Steam, it's his baby now.

Dawg

Perhaps you could tweet him here: https://twitter.com/GuerrillaDawg

Please excuse me. I'm horrible with keeping up my PMs. I did in fact read it, but I forgot to reply and once I forget to reply to a PM, I never reply to it unless someone reminds me of it ;P

To answer your question, VisceralBowl already PMed me a while ago to do the graphics together. I'm pretty sure he's still up for that, so I think I'm good for now.

Please excuse me. I'm horrible with keeping up my PMs. I did in fact read it, but I forgot to reply and once I forget to reply to a PM, I never reply to it unless someone reminds me of it ;P

To answer your question, VisceralBowl already PMed me a while ago to do the graphics together. I'm pretty sure he's still up for that, so I think I'm good for now.

I'm capable.

Yoshichan

FYI, I am passing on responsibility of the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition OT to Yoshichan. I've talked to him via Steam, it's his baby now.

God bless you (and NeoGAF when this thread is launched)

Coreda

Thanks for the info, looking forward to it. Hope it's epic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom