• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

derFeef

I need to back out of the Quantum Break OT. It is a collaboration OT with Doffen, so feel free to contact him about helping out! I already let him know via PM.

:(

ViciousDS

Banned
TrackMania Turbo by ViciousDS (15th March 2016)

March 22nd US release, 24th Rest of World

Don't see too much talk for it, but would love a community behind it on here now that consoles get a real good trackmania release for the first time. I'll do the OT for it and if anyone wants to help with the Art that would be great. I'll do most of it on the weekend if someone else doesn't take the initiative making a banner and what not for me already.

Would gladly accept help

Kyuur

Tree of Savior by Kyuur (29nd March 2016)

Assuming the game does launch its Early Access server on that date (devs said they are reconsidering plans)!

Edit: Updated to reflect new Early Access date. Game fully launches on April 28th.

DOWN

Banned
Since BioShock collection is all but confirmed and rated, can I claim it yet? If not, let me tip my hat as interested.

schaft0620

I have the No Mans Sky thread, user Trouble was the next one in line behind me. I have been sorta idle on here as I have been traveling the US for work and I have been very sick. I just don't think I have the time and energy to create a great OT. I am going to remove my post claiming the OT. I was supposed to collaborate with Trouble, I am going to give him first dibs to claim it.

Trouble

Banned
I have the No Mans Sky thread, user Trouble was the next one in line behind me. I have been sorta idle on here as I have been traveling the US for work and I have been very sick. I just don't think I have the time and energy to create a great OT. I am going to remove my post claiming the OT. I was supposed to collaborate with Trouble, I am going to give him first dibs to claim it.

legacyzero, I'll let you have this as long as you use my title suggestion :D

I know there is an OT somewhere for indy game development, from members of neogaf, I was wondering if there is an OT somewhere for independent journalism?

I know a lot of people here are likely to have their own blogs, websites, or other outlets where they write about, review, preview, video games and whatnot, and I was wondering if there was an OT for people to share all of that stuff already, whether that would be a good idea for a new OT?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Ray Gigant (Download only PSV) Parakeetman (20th, November 2015)

Ray Gigant will launch for PS Vita in North America and Europe via the PlayStation Store in May 2016, published Acttil announced.

*Credits to Gematsu as usual

Acttil is bringing Experience-developed dungeon RPG Ray Gigant to PS Vita in North America and Europe via PlayStation Network in spring 2016, the company announced. It will be compatible with PS Vita and PlayStation TV, and have Japanese voice-overs with English subtitles.

Ray Gigant introduces three heroic characters who share a common goal of saving their world, though they carry different sets of ideas. Their stories will be revealed through their own arcs that all seamlessly converge by the end of the game.

If you’re at PlayStation Experience in San Francisco next month, Ray Gigant will be playable in the U.S. for the first time.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/ray-gigant-coming-west-psn-spring-2016

Updated the post since we got a proper window which is May 2016.

Release date is May 3rd.
Credits to Gematsu as usual.

Guys, is there a problem with the gaming forum? On desktop, I can't access:

https://neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I get the following message:
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at neogaf.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
No problems with accessing the subscriptions page or the comminity forum. Just the main gaming page. I have no issues on mobile though, just the desktop version.

Someone else recently mentioned this to me also, so I thought I'd check here to see if it's a known issue.

Guys, is there a problem with the gaming forum? On desktop, I can't access:

https://neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

I get the following message:No problems with accessing the subscriptions page or the comminity forum. Just the main gaming page. I have no issues on mobile though, just the desktop version.

Someone else recently mentioned this to me also, so I thought I'd check here to see if it's a known issue.

It's an aftereffect of the change back to http from https. Just manually change the URL in your browser. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom