• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
only help I could use atm is a clever topic title, I got nothing

anyway might as well make this "official" instead of wishy washy since I started gathering materials and typing stuff up lol

Titanfall 2 by Joyful (October 6th, 2016)

I'll PM you some assets that you can pick from tomorrow -- if you have some requests or sorts, just let me know.

Skylanders: Imaginators by Spyroflame0487 (9th Oct 2016)

I'm not sure anyone was chomping at the bit for it, but I've got some images and things all ready to go again for this game. I'll likely be making it on Friday the 14th, the UK release since the game has a global rollout on multiple different days (US is on the 16th)

Auctopus

What is the official name for the editing/writing style for GAF OTs/Comments?

I know it's HTML but it has significant differences.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Any of y'all doing the Xenoverse 2 OT? If not, can I do it? If so, can I help?

Kalentan

So I messaged Eggbok already but just in case they aren't doing it. Are we having an Infinite Warfare beta thread? I know there was a Gears of War 4 beta thread.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Seeing how no one claimed the Western release I might as well get up a OT for the Western release as have all the resources just need to redo some text. Will get on that now since I have time currently.

Dragon Quest Builders (PS4 / PSV) Parakeetman (11th, October 2016)

Game comes out digitally tonight? Physical tomorrow is what I saw in the demo thread from another user.

Cornbread78

Seeing how no one claimed the Western release I might as well get up a OT for the Western release as have all the resources just need to redo some text. Will get on that now since I have time currently.

Dragon Quest Builders (PS4 / PSV) Parakeetman (11th, October 2016)

Game comes out digitally tonight? Physical tomorrow is what I saw in the demo thread from another user.

Oh, I thought someone had already claimed it, ir ekse I probably would have given it a quickie this morning on break. Good catch!

Parakeetman

Oh, I thought someone had already claimed it, ir ekse I probably would have given it a quickie this morning on break. Good catch!

Didnt even know that the game was coming out already. For some reason had thought it was the end of the month. Only reason why I found out was due to looking at the demo thread.

Since had all the resources available figured would throw it up fast as am sure some people must have it by now.

Cornbread78

Didnt even know that the game was coming out already. For some reason had thought it was the end of the month. Only reason why I found out was due to looking at the demo thread.

Since had all the resources available figured would throw it up fast as am sure some people must have it by now.

Looks good!

Joyful

how do I do double rows of screenshots like I see in some ot's?
its gotta be some hidden bbcode like highlight or something lol
unfortunately when i quote an ot to see how they did it the bbcode is stripped from stuff inside quotes (as most screenshot gallerys are)

TheMoon

how do I do double rows of screenshots like I see in some ot's?
its gotta be some hidden bbcode like highlight or something lol
unfortunately when i quote an ot to see how they did it the bbcode is stripped from stuff inside quotes (as most screenshot gallerys are)

post next to one another without a space. done.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Parakeetman

In case others missed it this months Mary Skelter and Sword Art Online Hollow Realization were downgraded to import impressions. Due to scheduling and SAO:HR is coming out in the West fairly soon after the JP one so there is no need for a JP thread.

The main list was not updated yet, due to reasons Nemesis_ had specified on his end, so wanted to get that out once again as they are still listed.

Basically import impressions are the same thing just minus most of the work necessary for graphics and information that most folks dont read anyways.

Cornbread78

In case others missed it this months Mary Skelter and Sword Art Online Hollow Realization were downgraded to import impressions. Due to scheduling and SAO:HR is coming out in the West fairly soon after the JP one so there is no need for a JP thread..

Are you going to do a regular SAO thread?

Parakeetman

Are you going to do a regular SAO thread?

Nah dont think Ill have time to. That and its not like Ill be picking up the localized version anyways.

If you want to do it you might as well have a go at it.

Though Id imagine you would have to get your resources from the JP site as the US ones are usually fucking abysmal.

Although lately bandai namco seems to like just shoving all resources together rather than having things in pieces, which means you would have to edit stuff on your own to make it serviceable. Did not look at the JP SAO:HR site yet.

Cornbread78

Nah dont think Ill have time to. That and its not like Ill be picking up the localized version anyways.
If you want to do it you might as well have a go at it.
Though Id imagine you would have to get your resources from the JP site as the US ones are usually fucking abysmal.
Although lately bandai namco seems to like just shoving all resources together rather than having things in pieces, which means you would have to edit stuff on your own to make it serviceable. Did not look at the JP SAO:HR site yet.

uggh, I might just throw a quickie together like I did for RoTR. It's not like they get a ton of traffic anyhow..

There are some other decent sized titles that nobody has claimed yet though:

Mordheim: City of the Damned (PS4, Xbox One) – October 18
Batman: Return to Arkham (PS4, Xbox One) – October 18

Dark Souls 3 – Ashes of Ariandel DLC (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – October 25
PlayStation 4 Pro – November 10
Road Rage (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 15
Killing Floor 2 (PC, PS4) – November 18
Yesterday Origins (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 19
The Crew: Calling All Units (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 29

Almost none of the PSVR games are getting OT’s

Parakeetman

uggh, I might just throw a quickie together like I did for RoTR. It's not like they get a ton of traffic anyhow..

There are some other decent sized titles that nobody has claimed yet though:

Mordheim: City of the Damned (PS4, Xbox One) – October 18
Batman: Return to Arkham (PS4, Xbox One) – October 18
Dark Souls 3 – Ashes of Ariandel DLC (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – October 25
PlayStation 4 Pro – November 10
Road Rage (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 15
Killing Floor 2 (PC, PS4) – November 18
Yesterday Origins (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 19
The Crew: Calling All Units (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 29
The Crew: Ultimate Edition (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – November 29

Almost none of the PSVR games are getting OT’s

If you need the SAO font I used its from deviant art. Not sure if the links are still banned

http://darkblackswords.deviantart.com/art/Sword-Art-Online-Font-342305125

Ok good seems to work, so use that link for the SAO UI font.

Parakeetman

Gurumin 3D by pariah64 (13th October 2016)

Scratch this. Booted up my laptop, only to find my Photoshop software has taken a shit and won't boot. If anyone else wants this, go for it.

Go get paint.net while it does not have all the features as photoshop. It is at least fairly easy to use / free and has a bunch of different plugins.

Since you are using photoshop Id imagine you have a fairly good skill level when it comes to graphical editing so do imagine you will be able to find / do what you need to for the most part with paint.net as your replacement software.

Its what I use since its a pain in the ass to boot up the work laptop to access my paintshop pro program thats slaved to it.

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

The only real downside is having to look for the plugins that you need yourself. Though its easy to install and find just using standard google searches as most of their stuff is archived on their forums.

Nemesis_

All updated, took a while but still amazing people don't read the OP lmao

If I've missed anything it's probably because it got lost because you didn't format it properly but please let me know and I will update it ASAP.

Parakeetman

If I've missed anything it's probably because it got lost because you didn't format it properly but please let me know and I will update it ASAP.

Thank you for the update Nemesis_!

TheMoon

The |OT| |OT| wouldn't be an |OT| if people actually read the OP that the OPs tend to put a lot of work into. :D

It's all one big meta-joke :D

The |OT| |OT| wouldn't be an |OT| if people actually read the OP that the OPs tend to put a lot of work into. :D

It's all one big meta-joke :D

ha I actually put this in the Battlefield 1 OT
.I forget what they are called and will update this part later since I got to start getting ready for my day. I mean who reads the OT anyways :p
I wonder if anyone has notice :p

Parakeetman

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (JP / NA / EU *combined thread) Parakeetman (7th November 2015)

Just putting up something really simple as it hits over here midnight.

Nemesis_ no need to add this back into the list. Since I know my dumbass requested it be removed initially.

Parakeetman

Lol, make up ur mind.

Isn't that the NA date as well?

Nah the NA date seems to be Nov 6th? I think? Have it listed in the info.

I picked up the preorder thing for the digital version also so had hands on with the game.

But its just a fairly simple thread just for the mean time till the western one releases. Interesting to see that EU and NA have the same scheduled released date though.

I just copied and pasted an old post with the claim thing so dont pay any mind to the date listed in the previous post lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom