• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch 2 info on new Tank, New DPS, new Support, new map, new mode

jorgejjvr

Mauga, tank, season 8 (gameplay)

Venture, Seaaon 10, dps (gameplay)

Info on Season 12 support, new map, and new mode:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’ve been playing regularly again. Game has finally stabilized for me after the dog shit launch. Ranked is actually people of my skill so I’m not getting shredded every game.

The new tank looks good. As someone who mains tank the more the merrier.

jorgejjvr

I’ve been playing regularly again. Game has finally stabilized for me after the dog shit launch. Ranked is actually people of my skill so I’m not getting shredded every game.

The new tank looks good. As someone who mains tank the more the merrier.
Im on almost every night. Just made it to GM dps last night. I always have at least 2-3 people on to play with

Game is still a blast

Last edited:

SodaZA

I can already tell I'm going to dislike Clash just as much as Flashpoint

Honestly at this point just bring back 2CP, the game mode is alot more fair without 2 tanks and a million shields

Flashpoint is fine
Personally it's ass to me along with moving away from the earlier maps. New ones just don't do it and are a massive pain trying to get people working together for. At least older maps tended to naturally funnel you together more naturally.

unlurkified

Mauga seems pretty cool, but with his release it’s really starting to highlight how bad Bionade needs to go. They can’t just expect that you’ll always have a support player who’s willing to play Kiriko to counter it. From what I’ve watched nade wrecks Mauga even more than it does Hog who is almost unplayable because of it.

Juza

So, the Clash mode is basically the Control Point mode in Team Fortress 2! How creative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom