• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch 2: Invasion Announced | Xbox Games Showcase

Draugoth

Gold Member

Introducing Overwatch 2: Invasion, the biggest content drop to date! Immerse yourself in the highly anticipated Story Missions, play as a new Support hero, hone your skills with Hero Mastery Missions, take aim at the Firing Range, and group up with friends in an all new Co-op experience. New maps, new missions, and all-new ways to play await in Overwatch 2: Invasion, coming August 10.​

CuNi

If they will be F2P too, it might make me come back whenever new PvE Stuff drops, but with how the whole development went down and what they did to the game, I'm not going to buy into that game anymore nor play it outside the PvE-modes anymore. Too little, too late.

jcorb

I'm confused. Is this the PvE mode they JUST said they cancelled? Or something else?

Honestly kind of shocked how badly they managed to fuck over Overwatch. But then, Blizzard has kind of fucked up all of their games over the past couple of years (D2 notwithstanding, although that was developed externally until just before launch, correct?).

Top Bottom