• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

kosmologi

overwatch___widowmaker_by_sirtiefling-db4kzee.jpg
overwatch___zarya_by_sirtiefling-db46d9v.jpg

Source

Grisby

Not really fan art, but I want to share these amazing Reinhardt cosplay I saw over the weekend at Wondercon Anaheim. I made it a point to get a lot of overwatch cosplay over the weekend. If you guys want me to share more, I would be more than glad to do so.
Yes! Bring out all you got.

The Reinhardt one's always look so involved.

Not really fan art, but I want to share these amazing Reinhardt cosplay I saw over the weekend at Wondercon Anaheim. I made it a point to get a lot of overwatch cosplay over the weekend. If you guys want me to share more, I would be more than glad to do so.

Yuss please. I love seeing cosplays like this.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna use that as a phone background, but watermarks and the like usually give a "hands off" vibe.

It's mainly meant to deter art thieves not art appreciators, because thieves have become more common in this day and age and some of them actually make good money from claiming others' artwork. It's pretty disgusting.

Apathy

That's too thin/unmuscular to be zarya :(

The hanzo and mccree pics are so badass. Reminds me how much I would love to have a good mob/cowbow game (well more than yakuza and rdr2)

Also geeze that Tracer one is a little bit way too much. Some artistic liberties for sure.

Yo that Tracer is totally not sfw or maybe this thread. I like all kinds of art as much as the next guy but we can't get this thread locked now.

Some assembly required.

Deadly.

Hey guess what?

There's a lot of new art-

of Uprising Mercy.

That d.va one is great. Reminds me of the old days when I had to take apart my pc to fix something and just leave things all over the floor

Grisby

That d.va one is great. Reminds me of the old days when I had to take apart my pc to fix something and just leave things all over the floor
That was my thoughts too. Memories of me and my best high school bud taking apart computers and just having parts strewn around the garage.

It's another OW piece of fan art that I'd like a poster of.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
hyqMIvu.jpg

Don't know source, unfortunately

Top Bottom