• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

maouvin

170520_mercy_by_umigraphics-dbfsvb4.jpg

170529_dva_anniversary_by_umigraphics-dbft1w1.jpg

170512_sombra_by_umigraphics-dbdd218.jpg

170327_phamercy_by_umigraphics-db861lq.jpg
umigraphics

edit: some more stuff since it's been a while

source
source
source
source

Grisby

Lol, that Mei kind of reminds me of Dead Space armor. She could freeze some necromorphs.

Welp, found some good ones and some shipping ones. Don't usually post those but I liked the art on them a fair amount.
Good poster.
Good Mercy.
Good Tracer.
Good Tracer and Genji.
Good Mercy and Pharah.
Good Mercy and Widow.
Interesting Tracer and Widow. Found this one on a blog (well, I find all of them on a lot of blogs) and followed to the artist's site. Welpppp. There's a bunch of NSFW stuff on there to say the least so look up the source at your own peril.

Nepenthe

This is my first piece of Overwatch fanart, and the first extensive piece I've ever done with humans (animals are so much easier). Trying to find amusement in my frustration with Doomfist bullying me all the time. I just want to give people a healing beat:

This is my first piece of Overwatch fanart, and the first extensive piece I've ever done with humans (animals are so much easier). Trying to find amusement in my frustration with Doomfist bullying me all the time. I just want to give people a healing beat:

That's really cute! Great job.

Top Bottom