• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Uprising Event Available Now | Trailer | Info

Catdaddy

2nAxTZt.gif

magical!

Zomba13

this update seemed to be bugged so that you got a loot box every time you win any arcade game even though it's supposed to just be for your first win on that type of game

i'm guessing they took the servers down for maintenance to fix this bug

Probably. I noticed that too and thought they were being nice. I only managed to get one game in before the servers went down though :(

I have a very underwhelming pc in regards to power, and normally I'm getting 80 to 110 frames. This new game mode though cant really break 30. Kind of a bummer.

Nice to see them finally leveraging the lore instead of depicting the Omnics as oppressed and misunderstood Mary Sues.

Wonder if the guys on TVTropes will still consider Attack side on King's Row to be villainous.

Glass

Well I don't know about you guys but I'll need at least an extra week added to this event to make up for this lost time
please i need more time my wallet can't take anymore loot boxes

Gold_Loot

Seems like all the legendary skins require new model work. They aren't just recolors or retextures like the Reinhardt and Bastion skins.

Everybody's always asking for more legendary skins for the characters. Sometimes I feel like Blizzard is in a no-win situation. Get criticized for not making enough legendary skins. Get criticized for making too many.
I think the problem here is that these new skins are only available via a timed event. It puts unwanted pressure on people who don't have slot of time to grind these out, thus making those people leaning towards paying for them making that the only real option they have.

If they were simply just new skins I could get over the course of a few months , I wouldn't see a problem with it. Unless I'm mistaken?

Mercy using her ult on one downed person.

People not reviving teammates.

XzHhzy.gif

Beware of playing with randoms lol

Edit: Oh, i'm gonna have to watch this cutscene every time today because of new people huh. Fantastic

NeoRaider

Guys servers are completely dead.
Just wait few hours or till tomorrow if it's late night for you. It probably won't be fixed in next few hours.

Satch

Banned
these past few months have been a video game nightmare. i dont have the time for all this shit. ive never been put in this situation before this year

i thought after beating zelda and nier that id be able to rest but now i want persona 5 and now this fucking event is here. let me relax please

Top Bottom