• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pablo Schreiber says romance in Halo TV Series was a mistake but helmet removal was important

Kuranghi

If they used their brains properly the helmet would never be removed. You've got to get the heads in the audience lubricated before you start shoving it down their throat. Thats helmet-game adaption 101.

I need to stop coming back to this thread, especially since my flatmate brought home a bottle of vodka shaped like a giant 7.62mm round and I was asked if I wanted "a bit", I agreed (I got up at 4:30pm today) and was poured about 150ml in a pint glass:

Obama Reaction GIF
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

But now I've drank it all:

Happy Fun GIF

And then this thread is so fuckin horny, it may be time to make a vivastreet-sized mistake, probably don't follow my example, keep your helmets on lads! (Pours one out for my Jewish beratna)

Do you think she'll be annoyed/phased/aroused if I wear my Master Chief helmet during the act?

As someone that loves Halo, I couldn’t say enough hateful shit about this show. It’s nothing like what I grew up with and we’ve waited such a long time to get it. Fuck everyone who put this dumb fucking show together. There were already so many stories and perspectives in the universe and this is the garbage they came up with.

Kill it with fire.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Should have kept the helmet on during the love scene.

Then drop the line "I need to wear protection"

Last edited:

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
They need to stop hiring American writers, they mostly all seem to completely disrespect the source material on TV/movie adaptions.

Adaptions don't need to be 1-1 book/game perfect, but at least get the important stuff right FFS.
Disappointed Malcolm In The Middle GIF by Malcolm France

Top Bottom