• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 4, 2016

joecanada

If people are still playing Rainbow Six: Siege in a month I might have to buy it. Really glad to see it holding in there.
True. Lack of multiplayer will probably hurt any chances of it connecting with people who like ARK.

I'd like to say that R6 is the MP game to beat so far but the servers are bad. Real bad. Every third/4th game is either 5 min to get in or lags so bad your character slides after button presses.. And I love the game but yeah really breaks up the action. Man even with local server search it could have been unstoppable

Bruno MB

MCV said:
Square Enix's Final Fantasy Explorers debuts as No.11, with only 56 sales separating it from Fallout 4.

09 (09) FALLOUT 4 (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) - 4,700 / 1,101,600 (+2%)
10 (06) RESIDENT EVIL ORIGINS COLLECTION (CAPCOM) ~ 4,700 / 10,700 (-22%)
11 (NE) FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERS (SQUARE ENIX EUROPE) ~ 4,650 / NEW

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Germany chart is still full of old games. Guess next week, maximum the week after that the thing will back to the normal.

Fdkn

I think this is the first time I see 3x2 on consoles

600WA4r.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Activision re-take No1 with ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops III’ racking up a ninth No1 spot since launch last year (+11%).

After last week’s big debut week at No1 for Warner’s ‘Lego Marvel Avengers’, second week sales after launch week drop 41% for this title and it sits at No2. Brand new at No3 is Bandai Namco’s long-running manga-based ‘Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4’, which makes the transition to PS4 and Xbox One for the first time and becomes the second biggest week 1 seller in the series - previous outing in this series ‘Ninja Storm 3’ also debuted at No3 (week 10, 2013 on PS3/360) and remains the week 1 best-seller in the series.
Ubisoft’s ‘Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate’ jumps 11 places to No9 (+78%) due to promotional activity and Bandai Namco also take the second highest new entry this week at No11 with PS4 ‘Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth’. Next of the new releases at No20 is 2K/Take2’s PC ‘XCom 2’ which is part of the Take 2 series revival that began in 2012 with ‘XCom: Enemy Unknown’ (the original concept dates back to 1994 as ‘UFO: Enemy Unknown’ for Amiga and PC, published by Microsprose). One more title debuts within the Top 40 at No34 and that's Sony’s PS4 ‘Gravity Rush Remastered’.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

Footos22

Hmm that's a decent start for Digimon, didn't expect it to be so high. Gravity Rush had a wide retail release?

Gravity rush was severely undershipped so wasn't expecting it to chart at all. Which is a shame as the ps4 version is such a vast improvement in just about everything.

Hmm that's a decent start for Digimon, didn't expect it to be so high. Gravity Rush had a wide retail release?

No, it didn't. You couldn't even pre-order the game on Amazon until three weeks ago or so; people thought it was exclusive to GAME for a while. It's like Sony didn't even realise it was coming out.

eFKac

No, it didn't. You couldn't even pre-order the game on Amazon until three weeks ago or so; people thought it was exclusive to GAME for a while. It's like Sony didn't even realise it was coming out.

I wonder why are they bothering with those limited retail releases when it seems they don't believe in success. I doubt it made them any money? Is it to appease some loudmouths on social media?

Well at least Kat outdid Lara :p

Big difference in Naruto titles by platform and PS4 version of Digimon outselling Xbox Naruto in their debut week. Also 360>XBone for Lego Avengers.

Valkyria

Banned
You spend 500€ for 2 Bones and you get one free, right?

I'm curious by how much PS4 outselling Bone in Spain.

No, you buy 2 Xbox for 380€ each and they give you a free one. You pay 760€ and get 3 consoles so it will be as if you have paid 253€ for each.

Mokubba

No, you buy 2 Xbox for 380€ each and they give you a free one. You pay 760€ and get 3 consoles so it will be as if you have paid 253€ for each.

Wow, has it really come to that?

Sounds new thread worthy to me. Never seen a deal like that for console hardware before.

yoonshik

You spend 500€ for 2 Bones and you get one free, right?
No. You spend about 760 euros for 2 ones and you get another one for free.

The problem with this offer is that you won't find three people who wants to buy an xbox one here in Spain.

eFKac

What a stupid promo. Who wants to buy 3 consoles just to save some bucks? lol

Well I would assume it's targeted at friend groups, etc.

The discount is very good if you buy them, and the shop gets rid of 3 units of an unattractive product at once.

Footos22

I wonder why are they bothering with those limited retail releases when it seems they don't believe in success. I doubt it made them any money? Is it to appease some loudmouths on social media?

Wouldnt say its for the loudmouths. Im glad they do them especially when you can get it for £18 instead of the £24.99 asking price on PSN. The game will have no presence beyond the hardcore. I expect it will be a ps+ game by the end of the year just so they have a base to sell the second game to.

That 3x2 offer is also limited to 1500 units or to the 25th of Feb according to the article. Not going to create a stampede or solve the problem.

Looking at the single console GAME prices in Spain, I'd opt for a PS4 every time if I was a Spanish punter.

barit

Well I would assume it's targeted at friend groups, etc.

The discount is very good if you buy them, and the shop gets rid of 3 units of an unattractive product at once.

That's right but still very unusual. Can't remember something like that for HDTVs or games for example. Buy 2 FIFA16 and get the third copie for free? Nahh

Foshy

whaaa i didn't expect digimon to chart in the individual top 10. not a blockbuster success of course but nice to see.

Top Bottom