• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 7, 2013

Saty

however neither’s launch week can match those of previous No1s ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ or ‘Dead Space 3’.
Still can't get over that fact. I very much doubt anywhere else apart UK did A:CM first week of sales eclipsed that of DS3\Crysis3\Rising.

And Crysis\Rising not doing as well as the first week of DS3? Hmm.

Shame they didn't give comparison between C2 and C3 first week.

Xater

Well it's good that Colonial Marines dropped like a rock, but it's still a shame that so many people got suckered into buying it.

Ni No Kuni being helped there by the Wizards edition price.

The thing that is just really killing the WiiU is zero releases at all. Not even a scrap. When you have the other competing consoles getting pretty decent size or significant support from the likes of Aliens, DmC, Dead Space 2, Crysis 3 and MGS:R, all getting gamers attention, the WiiU just seems the step child nobody likes or cares about. And with third party support for the console so bad as it is, it's going to set to continue for a while yet.

Saty

so i guess,

UK 2013 Biggest First Week Launches:

1. Aliens: Colonial Marines
2. Dead Space 3
3. Crysis 3
4. Metal Gear Solid Rising

Is the title of this thread wrong? EDIT: Nevermind, seems a thread simply wasn't made for week 6?

FIFA Week 05 = <17.6K
Week 06 = <16K
Week 07 = <22.3K
Week 08 = <27.8K

Ni no Kuni Week 05 = <18.1K
Week 06 = <6.7K
Week 07 = <2.7K

More extrapolation, probably lots of error:
Hitman Absolution PS3 Week 07 <2.7K (Ni no Kuni)
Hitman Absolution All Week 07 <6.0K
Hitman Absolution All Week 08 <5.85K

FIFA 360 = < 13.6K > Crysis 3 PS3

Persona 4G = <2.9K
Crysis 3 = <59.1K

Wow mgsr sold more on ps3, not a big surprise seeing as people link the mgs series to playstation but still a surprise in the uk for the same release to sell more on ps3.

I'm not any kind of surprised given the title, I was actually surprised they were next to each other in the chart. Guardian shows it 61/39 split.

Top Bottom