• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s coming to PS4, Switch, and PS Vita on August 28

Pantsu-Hunter_08-15-19.jpg

Our game is supposed to give you this wonderful feeling of pure and undisturbed romance and to dip you into this beautiful nostalgic era.

Share a heart-to-heart talk, watch a movie together, take a bath, remove a computer virus, help a girl in a tough spot and - if you're lucky - find the love of your life using the color and pattern of her panties. Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s is an adventure game with point-n-click elements (with a risk of swift loss) that tells the story about a guy looking for love renovated in a nostalgic 80s and 90s anime style.

Key Features

• Nostalgic and unique 80s and 90s anime-like style.
  • Animated backgrounds and female character faces.
  • Original soundtrack created with the help of an old synthesizer.
  • English voicing.
  • 18 panties for your collection.
  • A variety of unforeseeable endings. Be careful!
  • Nine extra scenes disclosing the heroines’ past.
  • We very carefully approached the realization of this style. Our game is supposed to give you this wonderful feeling of pure and undisturbed romance and to dip you into this beautiful nostalgic era.
ss_ddad6255b1ccae780f2b043ce225254bcfb9867d.600x338.jpg
ss_068793cc6e4be9b24a892918bca0b5256332d45e.600x338.jpg

ss_a08c6d0b35052db9fccd8afa267da124846c9ef2.600x338.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Excellent example. i was searching this kind of crap

This art is such better
We got bunch of great modern anime with great art style.
fljfv05ojvsj9zghh1mb.png

latest

latest

kv.jpg

Mob-Psycho-100.png

tpn_zv9m.jpg

file.png

p14946048_b_v8_aa.jpg

MHA2_poster_s-1.jpg

People who compline about "modern anime" barely watch any and based their entire opinion in bunch of crappy ones.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
We bunch great modern anime came out with great art style.
fljfv05ojvsj9zghh1mb.png

latest

latest

Mob-Psycho-100.png

tpn_zv9m.jpg

file.png

p14946048_b_v8_aa.jpg

MHA2_poster_s-1.jpg

People who compline about "modern anime" barely watch any and based their entire opinion in bunch of crappy ones.

Thank you.

For modern art style i like such much like

your%20name.jpg

images

i like when it have more detail and smooth moves.

Lucumo

Those aren't screenshots though and even then, only the second one looks ok.

Graciaus

Why would I watch them when the artstyle is already really off-putting? As for Devilman Crybaby, everyone I know that did watch it, really hated it.
So you are argueing over something you admit you know nothing about? Clearly you don't even like anime. Devilman Crybaby is also highly rated overall so the few people you know have a minority opinion.

Lucumo

So you are argueing over something you admit you know nothing about? Clearly you don't even like anime. Devilman Crybaby is also highly rated overall so the few people you know have a minority opinion.
What are you talking about? Screenshots are enough to see the artstyle of an anime. And I guess I've watched 800+ anime, despite not liking it, lol. Devilman Crybaby has a weighted rating of 6.25/10, so not exactly too good. And considering that the people who hate it have actually watched the old Devilman stuff, I definitely trust their opinions more than some newbies on god-knows-what-website.

Generic

What are you talking about? Screenshots are enough to see the artstyle of an anime. And I guess I've watched 800+ anime, despite not liking it, lol. Devilman Crybaby has a weighted rating of 6.25/10, so not exactly too good. And considering that the people who hate it have actually watched the old Devilman stuff, I definitely trust their opinions more than some newbies on god-knows-what-website.
Fans are usually biased.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
fljfv05ojvsj9zghh1mb.png

latest

latest

kv.jpg

Mob-Psycho-100.png

tpn_zv9m.jpg

file.png

p14946048_b_v8_aa.jpg

MHA2_poster_s-1.jpg

I watch everything just because most of those shows look a bit better than most crap modern anime doesn't mean they are great

I'd say decent or barely passable except DC

They certainly don't compare to most of the 90s hand drawn anime

Also Devilman Crybaby is awful even the shitty devilman lady show from the 90s is better than that

Last edited:

KàIRóS

If you people are talking about the more mature artstyle of the 90s then let me tell you, there are still anime with that artstyle nowadays.

Fairy Gone (2019)

DPf3W2y.jpg

Legend of The Galactic Heroes (2018)

ht4jlGI.jpg

Inuyashiki (2017)

LdrcVw2.jpg

91 Days (2016)

tTG5wRJ.jpg

And if you want cel animation anime then watch Megalo Box (2018)

lvMjFJD.gif

Javthusiast

Banned
Better yet, Taimanin Asagi is coming with all the nsfw content (which is the entire game) to steam soon.

Until journos find out it is nothing but rape and start crying to get it removed and valve caves in.

NahaNago

If you people are talking about the more mature artstyle of the 90s then let me tell you, there are still anime with that artstyle nowadays.

Legend of The Galactic Heroes (2018)

ht4jlGI.jpg

Inuyashiki (2017)

LdrcVw2.jpg
Didn't know that their was a new legend of galactic heroes. I mostly enjoyed the original series but stopped watching a little bit
after the goofy captain died.
Inuyashiki had such a weird ending.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I can confirm that I DO NOT come to GAF for the opinions on anime. Lmfao. Mob Psycho 100 is the best series on that modern list easily.

Also the game has a good visual style but a really bad name.

Lucumo

Better yet, Taimanin Asagi is coming with all the nsfw content (which is the entire game) to steam soon.

Until journos find out it is nothing but rape and start crying to get it removed and valve caves in.
You think so? They already missed fully uncensored rape VNs on Steam though.

Javthusiast

Banned
You think so? They already missed fully uncensored rape VNs on Steam though.

I think Taimanin is famous enough to get attention of one site and then they all copy the same article like they always do. But maybe it will go under the radar, hopefully.

DESTROYA

Why does it look so washed out? Is that the look they were going for because of the 90’s.
Wish it was a bit more vibrant, you can have a 90’s art style with more vibrant colors that take advantage of better screen hardware we have today.

Top Bottom