• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Papers, Please |OT| Glory to Arstotzka!

I've been replaying this game because when I played it last year, I had got a bad ending, and always meant to go back to it. The way I'm playing it right now might not be in the right spirit, but I'm restarting days if I get any citations, and I'm trying to play it perfect.

However...is this game bugged or something? I swear I've gotten citations for things I've checked on. Like just now, a guy came up who didn't look like his photo, so I asked him about it, and he said the years had been cruel...so I checked his fingerprints, and the results came back saying he was the name on the passport and entry permit. Yet after I let him through, I get a citation for non-matching photo, and name not on record or something. What the hell?

Playing steam version btw.

Bumping this for the iOS version discussion.

Is time a factor in this game? Do you have to move people along quickly in order to earn more money, or is it okay to take your time in being thorough?

scottnak

The more you (Correctly) pass through the more you make.
Accuracy is important, but if you take your time to be perfect you wont make enough money (esp later in the game)

baconcow

Game 60% off on Steam, currently. Picked it up. Was waiting for the iOS to go on sale, but it seems to be unavailable, now, in Canada (and the USA).

Khaz

It's a cool game. The software rendering mode have the game render at native 640x480 fullscreen, instead of whatever integer scaling is the closest to fullscreen. really nice for CRT users, I wish more pixel-based games did that.

Top Bottom