• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PATAPON-Siege Of WOW! for iOS #chinadoesnotcare

SmokyDave

It's up on the UK store. £1.99 with IAP. The description is fucking hilarious.

I'd buy it for giggles, but I didn't particularly like it on the PSP.

Shengar

I wish for the return of Patapon legion of army(fuck off band of heroes), but not some Chinese knockoff like this :/

Ratrat

This isn't a clone. This IS patapon the gameplay graphics and sound are all ripped from the game. I regret buying this crap.

Uh oh...

untitledmusel.png

He's clearly too busy playing it to have contacted the lawyers.

Takao

Banned
This is somehow still up, and they've updated the description:

As a "Patapon battle WOW!" The project leader, I first express only gratitude.
Thanks to every one downloaded this game users, whether paid or escape;
Thanks to every one on this game in all media evaluation users, whether praise or criticism;
Thanks to every one of the users concerned about this game, whether it is liked or disliked.
Products because you have made us feel the meaning of existence, because you let us know how many inadequate in this product, because you let us know the motivation and direction ......

As a small mobile game companies, we do not have strong capital accumulation, but also there is no perfect product channels, and no big bucks branding. Rely on game enthusiasm and career dreams so we are fighting in Beijing. And we are making the game and only one purpose - we love this game! We want to share it with every one who likes the original players and no contact with the original friends, nothing more.

To dream ! We made the game ;
To dream ! We will continue to improve this game. But all things are not achieved overnight.

Front row on the road, we pray to get everyone 's understanding and tolerance ;
Front row on the road, we hope to have everyone's guidelines and recommendations ;
Front row on the road, you are our only motivation and lighthouse.

Finally thank your again concern this product and us .

Carl

Maybe Sony's going to contract them to make Patapon on Vita.

Just kidding, Sony obviously don't give a fuck

JWong

Banned
This is somehow still up, and they've updated the description:

Uuuh it's not taken down yet?

They should learn to do legit business, but it's really the Chinese government not adhering to IP laws and letting their people copy whatever the hell they want.

sakipon

Uuuh it's not taken down yet?

They should learn to do legit business, but it's really the Chinese government not adhering to IP laws and letting their people copy whatever the hell they want.

That is a reason why people keep on trying to do this in China, but letting them keep selling it is completely on Apple. It could be a Western kid trying to pass a copied or emulated game as a legit one, but such things should be taken down fast by the platform holder.

Top Bottom