• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Payday 3's launch has gone so badly that Starbreeze says it's now 'looking at the possibility of some sort of offline mode'

FeralEcho

A broken ass online only Gaas game at launch...."Why i never would've expected that" said no one ever. It's basically a feature by now.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
A broken ass online only Gaas game at launch...."Why i never would've expected that" said no one ever. It's basically a feature by now.

I'm constantly shocked when some video game "media" types say that GAAS and digital-only is the future. Then I keep seeing threads like this and wonder why any major company would go digital-only or push for mostly GAAS games.

I'm constantly shocked when some video game "media" types say that GAAS and digital-only is the future. Then I keep seeing threads like this and wonder why any major company would go digital-only or push for mostly GAAS games.
Kinda similar to how hollywood keeps pushing out films filled to the brim with woke-agenda bullshit. They clearly just wanna go broke.

Ozriel

M$FT

What does this thread have to do with digital-only?

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Kinda similar to how hollywood keeps pushing out films filled to the brim with woke-agenda bullshit. They clearly just wanna go broke.

What movies are you talking about?

What does this thread have to do with digital-only?

It was more the attitude some gamers have to want the video game industry to move away from what's tried and true, to the next "new thing". This thread shows why certain things are tried and true.

Top Bottom