• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Golden is €9.99 for the first time on EU PSN.

JamesAR15

I'm 40 hours in on my first playthrough and I can say without a doubt, BUY IT!

ILOuyAS.gif

krrrt

I bought a vita with this game on a whim a few years ago, even though I don't like anime and it is by far the best impulse buy I ever made. If you own a vita but don't have Persona 4 you are abusing the poor little lonely fellow and should be locked up for life.

BUY IT

Orbis

Started watching a let's play a few years ago of P4 and enjoyed it, I guess I should get this. Is it particularly difficult? I usually suck at JRPGs.

you should probably do so as well in prep work for Persona 5 when it releases in the EU in spring 2018.

PS3/PS4 are region free :p
And it's not like it'll be translated for EU countries. I'll just import it as soon as pre-orders are available and you should do the same :p

Started watching a let's play a few years ago of P4 and enjoyed it, I guess I should get this. Is it particularly difficult? I usually suck at JRPGs.

It's not difficult. But if you're afraid you can select the lowest difficulty (that might be a bit boring at end game tho)

Top Bottom