• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2017 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT| The King's New Kit

SpaceHorror

Here´s a OF and a very easy tutorial of how import the kits and emblems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktefr0Si9UM

Will test it once the game is unlocked on PSN later tonight! But it seems very easy! Only the emblems we have to import manually, but the rest is automatic, no need to install one by one.

Fantastic. If the FIFA 17 disappoints me tomorrow it is good to know I don't have to spend hours editing PES 17 like I did with 16.

ty_hot

Editing is so fast, wow. How are the Brazilian teams? Do they have the correct rosters? In the demo they only had the starting 11 right.

RAIDEN1

Any ideas when the reviews are going to be posted? As between this and Fifa 17 I am undecided, could this be the first Konami football game I've brought in well over a decade? I'm liking the demo!

It may be no ISS, but it could be the next best thing...

PaulLFC

Any ideas when the reviews are going to be posted? As between this and Fifa 17 I am undecided, could this be the first Konami football game I've brought in well over a decade? I'm liking the demo!

It may be no ISS, but it could be the next best thing...
The embargo is 2pm GMT today apparently (about an hour and 20 minutes from now)

This was the year I was considering buying PES, having already stopped buying FIFA. But no, PC version is balls again and now I'm considering going back to FIFA.

Konami really need to get their shit together.

PaulLFC

This was the year I was considering buying PES, having already stopped buying FIFA. But no, PC version is balls again and now I'm considering going back to FIFA.

Konami really need to get their shit together.
Supposedly "next year" the PC version will be improved, but it remains to be seen if that'll actually be the case.

tomhan

I'm waiting for the PS4 Pro to finally get a PS4. If PES 2017 had the ability to share the team files on Xbox one or a PC port that was on par with PS4/XB1 I would buy it today...looks like I'm waiting until November.

This might be my first PES game, the demo clicked with me for the first time. After playing the FIFA beta it just felt so much smoother and more responsive, and the graphics are fantastic, best player likenesses I've seen. And having Liverpool as a partnered team is a bonus ;) Still going to wait to see reviews and impressions though, although they seem positive so far!

Lupercal

Banned
Goddamn, preorderd it, there's a 15 pound discount on it on shopto.co.uk

Might aswell make use of it, bought if for 48 € with shipp.

CaVaYeRo

Captured three Champions matches with the final version (no Day 1 roster update yet) in different stadiums, Professional difficulty:

http://www.gamereactor.es/noticias/329323/Analisis+de+PES+2017,+gameplay+juego+final+y+30+pantallas/

(Real Madrid - Sporting, Benfica - Besiktas, PSV - Atlético)

Also captured 30+ screens and an specific MD White gallery so that you can get to see how Real Madrid players look with those fake grey bars kits and emblem. License issue isn't that much imo if that's easily fixable via user patch :D

_1861563.png

_1861603.png

And this game's gameplay is just dope.

ChanMan

Luckily the game is really good this year but I honestly wouldn't take any review too seriously especially after last year just play the demo and see for yourself.

Alej

Banned
It does, but it still bothers me.

It takes one minute to fix with the new shared edit function.

Check pesworld or pesuniverse.
This makes the game as complete as it can be when talking about licenses.

And, every cosmetic changes, like kits, are usable online.

GHG

Reviews look good and loved the demo.

Think I'm gonna pre order to get those myclub bonuses.

This looks awesome. I haven't bought a footy game in years and I'm pissed that they gimped the PC game. No way am I buying a 360 port LOL.

Are there any option files available to download now? (Preferably including the Championship teams.)

All I can find is a post on PESGaming saying their file will be available on the 15th.

Top Bottom