• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Molyneux praises the recent trailer for Fable as having "that ridiculous energy" of the original

TrueLegend

Yes, and this is why we will never have genuinely funny or comedy games, because gamers are fucking retarded and an embarrassment.

They are completely oblivious to any comedy other than recycled memes, the cake is a lie or "WELL THAT JSUT HAPPENED LOL" MCU level humour.
Oh yeah I must also be taught "How to laugh". Is this the bottom of the barrel.

alienator

Ah Peter, he has that ridiculous energy in everything he does.

mqdefault.jpg

Humdinger

The trailer was entertaining, but it took a lot of work. Fable is a long way off, way behind schedule afaik (only recently entered full production). I wish they had poured all that time and energy into working on the game rather than producing a slick trailer.

So long as you take any of his promises with an ocean of salt.

Maybe things got too big for him or something, I think if he confined himself to 'small' games we'd see some greats, but once you have complete freedom to build anything you like, you do think well beyond what's actually realistic.

Or should have just never had sold to EA and we'd still have a sensible down to earth developer like Bullfrog making the world a better place.

Top Bottom