• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta and Information Thread [Open Beta Live Now]

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Man, some of these general UI/design choices bug me but I guess that's to be expected from a JP developer.

The one that gets me is having different sub-sections for equipping stuff instead of putting it all in one area.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
iPcdMsBVlrjrr.png

this ^

Yup thats the error.
Restart and update(again) your TMP files should still be intact so itll only download what it needs.
If you keep getting the error do what it says and wait a while before attempting again, maybe the servers are getting overloaded

fWnN9.png

Was fooling around in ship 10 for a bit. Deleted and got back into ship 2. I wanted to use my item codes in ship 2.

Look for a Kiriyama, was the same name and look as in the cbt.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
List updated.
I'm going to log in now, so anyone who wants to join the NeoGAF team feel free to whisper me. Profile name is Keii.

Mistle

Is a translation patch in the works? I think I remember reading it has been blocked or something... if so, that sucks. The patch for closed beta was really good!

Midou

Is a translation patch in the works? I think I remember reading it has been blocked or something... if so, that sucks. The patch for closed beta was really good!

Seems the game checks if those files are modified now, seems kind of a dick move. If they didn't want us to play, they could just ban IPs.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Patching of the forever here. Couldn't get on the PC last night due to the NBA Finals but I'm ready as soon as this goes through >>

Mistle

in ship 2, is there an "english player" block? it was block 10 in the closed beta i think but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore

LiquidMetal14

It's just a username

mine is "billychu"

It should be the same as here but the PW's I'm putting in aren't working. I can't find the page to resend either or the one I have is in Japanese. It also needs one of them boxes with Japanese letters filled in and it's making it harder than it should be.

jtrov

Recreated my character on Ship 2. My character name is jtrov and I'll be on most of the night if anyone wants to party up or send a GAF team invite.

Ainaurdur

in ship 2, is there an "english player" block? it was block 10 in the closed beta i think but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore

I think block 20 might be the unofficial english block, but it has been full and unjoinable any time I have checked it today.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
I finally had some free time to play tonight. Been listening to the original game's OST in anticipation. My god, it's beautiful! I really like everything about the game so far. Getting that PSO vibe just like old times. I'm glad Sega is really doing this. Hopefully it becomes a success.

Please add me the Ship 02 list: mztik

kiryogi

Banned
Seems the game checks if those files are modified now, seems kind of a dick move. If they didn't want us to play, they could just ban IPs.

Far from it, its just digital security 101. Having any kind of flaw or exploit left can be a real liabilty. Plus Broomops been busy last I've heard.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
List updated.

I think I'll be online a bit longer, so if you want in, just send me a whisper.
If I'm not online, you can always send me a tweet or a PM on GAF.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Emergency Maintenance incoming on 4PM JST (2,5 hours from now).
We don't know how long it will take.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
serioustime.jpg

Myself, ShockingAlberto, InfiniteNine, and Kyou having SERIOUS TIME*.

*Please note that serious time does not, in fact, contain serious.

LiquidMetal14

FINALLY IN

pso22012-06-2300-36-1r2q2s.png

pso22012-06-2300-36-3i0px7.png

Added 8XMSAA, don't know if it shows but the default setting is atrocious. Come to think of it, the game itself isn't a great looker.

Kyou

so I can read enough to get by (mostly...) but is this the kind of thing that someone could theoretically do a language patch for?

Cmagus

Dropped you a line Keii not sure if I missed you or not. If so that's cool I'll catch someone tomorrow since maintenance is starting soon.

So ... just to confirm ... if you delete your character, you cannot create a new one without paying Sega money (which ... is difficult to do from NA)?

Cmagus

So ... just to confirm ... if you delete your character, you cannot create a new one without paying Sega money (which ... is difficult to do from NA)?

You can only have one character at a time without paying.If you delete your character you can make another one on any of the servers

Top Bottom