• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Import |OT3| PS4 ways to play

Sword Hu got some pretty major buffs and also the stupidly strong Dragonslayer normal atk build, so now is the most viable Hu's been in a while. Fighter is still very strong. Melee Braver has been having trouble matching the damage of Hu and Fi for ages now. But at this point the powercreep is so absurd these days that any of the standard damage builds for melee are viable.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OK, got the game downloaded. For a torrent file, that took exceptionally long.

I'm playing either Ra/Hu or Ra/Br. My brother wants to make a Force. I know NOTHING about that class. Anyone still lurk here want to help me feed him some info so he doesn't super fuck up his build?

Talka

Spent a couple hours downloading and installing his over my Christmas vacation with my brother.

Played for 15 minutes and closed it. Not fun.

I'm playing either Ra/Hu or Ra/Br. My brother wants to make a Force. I know NOTHING about that class. Anyone still lurk here want to help me feed him some info so he doesn't super fuck up his build?

Don't play like I do, lol

Best advice, honestly, is to just not go too crazy and put skill points in more than one or two elements. There are optimized skill point charts out there that are usually about a 60/40 split between two elements. It's the one thing about the class that is hard to reverse, and even then, they hand out skill reset passes every time there is a balance change so eventually even this doesn't become a problem to re-do.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Don't play like I do, lol

Best advice, honestly, is to just not go too crazy and put skill points in more than one or two elements. There are optimized skill point charts out there that are usually about a 60/40 split between two elements. It's the one thing about the class that is hard to reverse, and even then, they hand out skill reset passes every time there is a balance change so eventually even this doesn't become a problem to re-do.

Heh. OK.

Also, does the Tweaker translate item names, stats, and affixes now? And do I need to use a VPN type service after that whole "Can't play from the US!" fiasco?

Force is mostly focused on using builds with all the important passive damage skills and focus on 1 element. Generally the Fire build is the one that gives you the most coverage and adaptability. Starting out Forces will also want to level Techer for obvious reasons. Techer Skill Tree is usually used to support and compliment the Force Skill Tree.

If you have more specific questions or want skill trees let me know and I can help.

Copying from the skill tree info I put in the OP
Force: This is the class that benefits the most from purchasing additional skill trees. There are 3 elements. You can only max 1 element on the skill tree without sacrificing the passive skills. Despite this, most people with 1 Force tree choose a the Fire tree as the Fire techs are very powerful and Flame Tech S Charge lets you pump out more spells faster. Either way, you will still be able to do good damage with the elements that you didn't spec into.

[*]Charge PP revival: The most important Fo Skill

[*]Element Conversion: The second most important Fo Skill

[*]Fire/Ice/Bolt Mastery 1&2: Pick an element and max both. The associated element's status ailment boost skill isn't really worth investing into.

[*]Flame Tech S Charge: Drastically reduces casting time for Fire techs.

[*]Tech Charge Advance 1&2, Technique High Up, Tech JA Advance: The damage increasing skills.

Techer: Primarily focused on support skills and skills that boost Wand.

[*]Shifta/Deband Advance, Shifta Strike, Deband Cut, Deband Toughness, Long Time Assist, Super Treatment, Territory Burst, Territory PP Save, Reverse Boost: The best support skills, all worth investing into.

[*]PP Restorate, PP Convert, Element Weak Hit: The skills that will help you out.

[*]Wand Gear, Wand Lovers, Wand Reactor: If you like whacking things with your wand, get these skills

[*]Wind/Light/Dark Mastery 1&2: Get whichever you prefer. Most people like Light or Dark. Get Wind If you're the kind of person who likes supporting people with Zanverse.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ah - thanks.

Also, I ran the Tweaker and did all 3 English patches, but a lot of stuff is still in JP. Is that normal?

Ah - thanks.

Also, I ran the Tweaker and did all 3 English patches, but a lot of stuff is still in JP. Is that normal?

You have to enable the plugin to translate server-side elements like item names and equipment affixes. The plugin works by altering names in memory; often you'll still see the Japanese names for things at first, but they'll eventually be updated.

At least, this is what I'm told; I don't use the patches myself.

OMG Aero

Ah - thanks.

It depends what stuff is in Japanese, if it's episode 4 story content then that's normal because only the first chapter or two has been translated so far. If it's random NPC dialogue in the lobby then that's also untranslated. If it's item names then you either need to enable the plugin in the Tweaker to translate the item names (and that takes a few seconds to activate each time you boot the game so don't think it's not working if you see them in Japanese for a bit each time you play) or use the beta of the Telepipe proxy which includes item translations.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ok - turns out the stuff that's still in JP is some weird pop up text, tutorial windows, and a few item descriptions.

Game is pretty great. I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment with all these events and weird COs to do, but it's a blast.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My brother is playing summoner - anyone have info on that class? It's so confusing to me and I have no idea how to help him.

Also, I keep reading that ranger should be full R-ATK on my mag. Outside of the oops 1 DEX I put on it from a feed, how do I equip high DEX requirement weapons otherwise? Just leveling or units?

Also there's a whole bunch of things I don't quite grasp. Crafting, adding stats and bonuses, rings, cooking, etc. Is there a good collection of guides on all this shit?

My brother is playing summoner - anyone have info on that class? It's so confusing to me and I have no idea how to help him.

Also, I keep reading that ranger should be full R-ATK on my mag. Outside of the oops 1 DEX I put on it from a feed, how do I equip high DEX requirement weapons otherwise? Just leveling or units?

Also there's a whole bunch of things I don't quite grasp. Crafting, adding stats and bonuses, rings, cooking, etc. Is there a good collection of guides on all this shit?

Honestly I don't know much about Summoner because I actively hate that class. But from what I understand you should just use Marron cause he's awesome. There's a recommended skill tree for Summoner in the OP for what its worth.

Don't worry about Dex requirements for equipment. By the time you hit the level cap you'll be able to equip all of that gear without any extra points in dex.

Bumped has a good list of introductory guides on all that stuff to get you started.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I fought Dark Falz Loser the other day. It was a very confusing experience. I remember PSO when Falz was...Simple. There are so many forms of Falz now, haha.

Question! Can I trade items if I'm not a premium member? Also I tried to buy a 10* item and it said I don't have any tickets to do so? Huh?

ezodagrom

I fought Dark Falz Loser the other day. It was a very confusing experience. I remember PSO when Falz was...Simple. There are so many forms of Falz now, haha.

Question! Can I trade items if I'm not a premium member? Also I tried to buy a 10* item and it said I don't have any tickets to do so? Huh?
In PSO2 there's multiple different Dark Falzes, and above them there's Profound Darkness.

They usually have a human form, intermediate form and large form, though we can only fight some of those forms in certain quests, and some of the forms haven't even been introduced to the game yet.

Each of the Dark Falzes represents a different type of darker enemies.
Dark Falz Elder represents the stone/fish type darkers (weak to lightning), Dark Falz Apprentice represents the insect type darkers (weak to fire), Dark Falz Loser represents the bird type darkers (weak to wind), and Dark Falz Double represents the toy type darkers (weak to ice).
There's a new "Falz" now, Esca Falz Mother, which represents the phantom versions of darkers (or Esca Darkers, for example, phantom version of Dark Ragne - http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/760560pso20161128215011000.jpg).

You can't trade items if you're not premium, at most you can receive a box gift with an item inside in your "My Room", but there's a limit to what can be put inside a box gift (no untradeable items, for example).

You need passes to be able to purchase 10* or higher equipment, and to be able to obtain passes you need to be premium.
Premium players can trade 10* weapons for 10* weapon passes, 11* weapons for 11* weapon passes, and so on. 13* or higher weapons and 12* units are completely untradeable at the moment.

You can get a total of 3 12* weapon buying passes as a free player though, they're title rewards from completeting a certain number of quests in Extra Hard difficulty.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks for the description.

Also, I fought a Falz boss where you were doing some weird Panzer Dragoon style fly fighting before hand. I was completely lost. Is there a good description of the more bizarre/odd fights and how to go about engage with them? I think I crashed/died like 10 times during that fight, ha.

And I'm trying to just run and clean up COs for the time being. I hit 30 last night and feel like that's getting me levels while also cleaning up quests. Here's my question - is this what I should be doing? Are the COs important (outside of the Koffie ones) or are those just fillers? I'm assuming the Matter Boards are important, but those tend to complete while I'm running other shit.

Matterboards are strictly for story progression and can be done whenever, but there are drawbacks to running in ep1-3 mode. It's probably better to run episode 4 as far as it'll take you first then go back and finish 1-3 later. Episode 3 was the end of a major story arc so you can do this safely.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Matterboards are strictly for story progression and can be done whenever, but there are drawbacks to running in ep1-3 mode. It's probably better to run episode 4 as far as it'll take you first then go back and finish 1-3 later. Episode 3 was the end of a major story arc so you can do this safely.

What kind of drawbacks? Should I start running ep4 from here on?

ezodagrom

What kind of drawbacks? Should I start running ep4 from here on?
Certain NPCs are missing from the lobby in ep1 mode, there's one that is pretty useful later on in the game, but in the earlier parts you can safely stay in ep1 mode.

There is one area that needs you to be in ep4 mode to be able to unlock, you need to complete the first playable chapter of the ep4 story to be able to unlock the Tokyo area (unless they changed that in an update).

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I was thinking about jumping back into PSO2, at least for a while, but after finishing a few story events/quests, I stumbled upon the solo extreme quest mentioned earlier, which also blocks access to some blocks.

Guess my items/skill aren't good enough, because I failed miserably on the first boss floor. Maybe I should try that op Hunter build someone mentioned...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OK, so I decided to do some Ep4 to unlock the weird T-Rex, Bulldozer, Helicopter, etc stuff. What a funky experience.

I also found a Gold Tokyo key in my inventory. Ran some special quest and now I'm Ra/Hu 37/14. I was unaware that subclasses can level at the same time, so that means I don't have to main Hunter at any point! Yay!

But I realized something. I ran a quest (it was a Featured Quest) where we fought all these weird Mammoths, Robots, a floating top with balls (?), and ended with Gal Gryphon (yay Ep2!). I need to upgrade my weapons because I was not hitting for much at all. So where should I read up on this? I am grossly undergeared for that kind of content, ha.

Also, where did I get that Gold Tokyo key? That was the easiest XP I've ever received - popped a 100% XP booster and went bananas.

OMG Aero

OK, so I decided to do some Ep4 to unlock the weird T-Rex, Bulldozer, Helicopter, etc stuff. What a funky experience.

I also found a Gold Tokyo key in my inventory. Ran some special quest and now I'm Ra/Hu 37/14. I was unaware that subclasses can level at the same time, so that means I don't have to main Hunter at any point! Yay!

But I realized something. I ran a quest (it was a Featured Quest) where we fought all these weird Mammoths, Robots, a floating top with balls (?), and ended with Gal Gryphon (yay Ep2!). I need to upgrade my weapons because I was not hitting for much at all. So where should I read up on this? I am grossly undergeared for that kind of content, ha.

Also, where did I get that Gold Tokyo key? That was the easiest XP I've ever received - popped a 100% XP booster and went bananas.
Subclasses only gain exp up to level 50, then you either have to main that classes or just switch it to your main class whenever you're handing in a client order to get the exp then switch back.
There are two ways of upgrading weapons depending on how new they are because they changed the upgrade system a few months ago. If you have an old weapon (which is unlikely since you're a relatively new player) then you use grinders at the item lab (next to the tekker and weapon shop) and depending on how upgraded your weapon is there is a chance the process will fail and you lose the grinder and the meseta you spent.
If you have a current weapon (you can tell because the weapon will have an exp bar above its rarity in the item menu) you go to the same place and use grinders but you have you "feed" other weapons to the one you're upgrading to give it exp, and you get exp bonuses for feeding higher rarity weapons, weapons of the same type/name, etc. You also increase your weapon's elemental attribute that way. Here's a guide that explains this way of grinding since it's probably what you'll use. The main thing to keep in mind is that if you do emergency quests where the Emperor Rappy can spawn (it's usually in the seasonal quests like the current Christmas one) he drops weapons with an ability called Emper Embrace which dramatically increases the exp given if you use that weapon when grinding.

You probably got the gold Tokyo key from doing some Ep4 story quests, but you usually get them from doing the featured quests. Those change daily and when you finish one of them with an A or S rank you get a reward. The gold Tokyo key quest is easily the best way to level in the game but it's also the rarest reward to get from a featured quest, you can also get a silver Tokyo key which gives you less experience, a gold/silver Magatsu key which are still good for exp but give less than Tokyo, or other items.

ezodagrom

That featured quest is pretty much an early taste to Ultimate quests, the area and most of the enemies are from Naberius ultimate quest, which can only be played at lvl 70+.

Subclasses only gain 10% (I think?) of the exp you receive in your main class, so you'll still have to play your subclass.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I tried that solo extreme quest again today with Hu/Fi. After reading the posts in this thread I changed my skills to make the most out of my sword. I feel like having this bad boy really helped:
vD8GSNA.jpg
(I have no idea if it's still considered a good weapon, ha ha)

ezodagrom

I tried that solo extreme quest again today with Hu/Fi. After reading the posts in this thread I changed my skills to make the most out of my sword. I feel like having this bad boy really helped:

(I have no idea if it's still considered a good weapon, ha ha)
It's decent, but the lack of 60 element probably hurts it a bit.
The current Mother EQ collection files with the Astra wepons, those are pretty high tier weapons, possibly slightly better than Austere.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
It's decent, but the lack of 60 element probably hurts it a bit.
The current Mother EQ collection files with the Astra wepons, those are pretty high tier weapons, possibly slightly better than Austere.
Yeah, I know about the element part, but in my 1000+ hours of playing the game I never bothered with raising that. I guess I'm not hardcore enough, ha ha.

Edit:
I decided that it's time for a little makeover and for the first time since alpha 2 I went with something else than a black/red color scheme:

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Feels good to start to "get" this game. I hit 46 last night. The leveling loop feels pretty standard at this point - run the 4 Featured Quests each day in hopes of getting a ticket and run COs. I'm assuming this is what I do until I hit max level? Are there any milestones I should be on the hunt for to make sure I keep up with the grind?

Also, my brother is level 3x on his SU and he outdamages to living shit out of me. I have +10 gear and my mag is like 80 levels higher than his...But he just walks around obliterating everything. I mean, I guess it's nice because when we quest together, I don't have to do much. But still, that class seems pretty broken early on. Maybe it tapers off later? But he literally just Ron Weasley's his way to success while I'm manually aiming, dodging, strategizing, etc.

Two quick additional questions:

1) Should I care about what I grind my rings with? I can pick one of the 3 defensive stats to boost, but I suspect it doesn't make a huge difference endgame since it seems like offense is the best defense in this game.

2) I have a female CAST. If I ever want to play a tech user, will I be severely gimped for damage? I assume I'd want to build 3 characters - one for each ATK stat on my mag. But could I just as easily figure out how to buy additional mags and not bother juggling multiple characters?

Yeah, I know about the element part, but in my 1000+ hours of playing the game I never bothered with raising that. I guess I'm not hardcore enough, ha ha.
Priority should always be placed on element above all else, if you can't get close to max element on a weapon don't use it. I'll give you an example, say you have a sword with 1000 S.Atk with 50% element, that means the sword now has 1500 S.Atk regardless of if you are hitting an enemy weak to the element or not, that extra 500 S.Atk is also what is counted for elemental weakness bonuses. It's not really a case of being hardcore, like you're actually better off just having a really good maxed out 12* than an incomplete 13*.

You should take advantage of how easy the Astra weapon collection files are to complete at the moment, with 250% RDR, 100% Tri and the daily 30% bonus it only takes like 4 kills each of Mother, Train Ghidoran and whatever other boss (doesn't have to be Vegas Illusia, any enemy that drops the same weapon counts, Reddit has a list) along with a bunch of trash mob enemies to get a 20 element Astra weapon. Do that 3 times before the 19th April and you've got one of the current strongest weapons at max element.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Priority should always be placed on element above all else, if you can't get close to max element on a weapon don't use it. I'll give you an example, say you have a sword with 1000 S.Atk with 50% element, that means the sword now has 1500 S.Atk regardless of if you are hitting an enemy weak to the element or not, that extra 500 S.Atk is also what is counted for elemental weakness bonuses. It's not really a case of being hardcore, like you're actually better off just having a really good maxed out 12* than an incomplete 13*.

You should take advantage of how easy the Astra weapon collection files are to complete at the moment, with 250% RDR, 100% Tri and the daily 30% bonus it only takes like 5 kills each of Mother, Train Ghidoran and whatever other boss (doesn't have to be Vegas Illusia, any enemy that drops the same weapon counts, Reddit has a list) along with a bunch of trash mob enemies to get a 20 element Astra weapon. Do that 3 times before the 19th April and you've got one of the current strongest weapons at max element.
Given that the weapon I posted was the only one of that rarity I got in my whole playtime and my general bad luck with drops, you can guess why I never bothered with elements. ;)
Good to know though, although with my current "jump back once in a month or two for a few days to finish the story and run a few quests" attitude, I probably won't run Mother enough times to get even one, ha ha.

Feels good to start to "get" this game. I hit 46 last night. The leveling loop feels pretty standard at this point - run the 4 Featured Quests each day in hopes of getting a ticket and run COs. I'm assuming this is what I do until I hit max level? Are there any milestones I should be on the hunt for to make sure I keep up with the grind?

Also, my brother is level 3x on his SU and he outdamages to living shit out of me. I have +10 gear and my mag is like 80 levels higher than his...But he just walks around obliterating everything. I mean, I guess it's nice because when we quest together, I don't have to do much. But still, that class seems pretty broken early on. Maybe it tapers off later? But he literally just Ron Weasley's his way to success while I'm manually aiming, dodging, strategizing, etc.

1) Should I care about what I grind my rings with? I can pick one of the 3 defensive stats to boost, but I suspect it doesn't make a huge difference endgame since it seems like offense is the best defense in this game.

2) I have a female CAST. If I ever want to play a tech user, will I be severely gimped for damage? I assume I'd want to build 3 characters - one for each ATK stat on my mag. But could I just as easily figure out how to buy additional mags and not bother juggling multiple characters?

Summoner felt really easy when I leveled it but they were going for a beginner friendly class, can't say the risk:reward balance for all classes is perfect though. For Ranger I would aim for the Nonweak Bonus ring for launcher, this works really well with Hunter subclass and made Launcher bearable otherwise you're stuck relying on weak points especially with a Braver subclass. Weak Bullet is the best by the way.

For question 1: it shouldn't matter as much as your units, for question 2: racial stat differences shouldn't be that drastic. Extra mags cost AC so if you don't want to spend money you're better off making a character for each type; easiest way to get AC is through PSO2es via Google wallet unless you can find a good deal on Webmoney codes.

As far as milestones go, VH Advance Quests are good sources of EXP during exp boost periods. Otherwise just keep doing Koffee Quests as they come up. Once you've unlocked the Kuronia TA quest you ought to start doing your weekly TACOs. Just do the COs for 5 VH TA clears and 1 SH TA clear. And do all 6 of your runs on Kuronia TA as it is the easiest, fastest, and least complicated TA.

Because most of the best weapons these days are just given away in limited time Collection Files you don't really have to worry about getting the 1000 different rocks needed for an Austere series weapon. Which means you can pretty much ignore Advance Quests, Extreme Quests, Challenge Quests (unless you need photon boosters for special latent abilities) and Ultimate Quests (except for Ult Amduscia if you want to do the Gix Collection file).

Summoner does high damage early on before evening out in endgame. It still can do decent burst damage through Maron. Its mostly Force that rules endgame content.

For rings and units in general just remember: Attack ≥ PP >>>>>> Defense/HP. Kill things before they kill you. If you die, oh well. Someone will just revive you in a few seconds anyway.

Casts are not great at Tech classes. Their T-atk stat is pretty significantly lower than every other race. At this point in the game they can equip every tech weapon, so thats no longer the concern that it once was. But their damage output will be much lower than every other race. As someone who spent the first year and change of the game's release as one, I wouldn't recommend having your main tech character being a cast. You'd be better served using one of your free character slots on making a female newman to do Tech stuff. Though it might be worth leveling Techer on the cast anyway if you intend on trying out some fun support gimmick builds.
Check the OP for info on the racial stat modifiers!

Malyse

Man, I hate how big the patches are for this game. Didn't play for while and now I gotta figure out how to get 10GB free on my Vita. :(

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Man, I hate how big the patches are for this game. Didn't play for while and now I gotta figure out how to get 10GB free on my Vita. :(
More than the size of the patches, I hate how long the file check takes every time there is a patch. Moving the game to an SSD didn't really affect the gameplay/loading times that much, but at least the patch process got faster, so that's something.

As for the Vita, iirc Sega announced that if you have a digital version, you should get at least a 32GB memory card for the Vita this year, since the updates will make it too big for a 16GB one. Don't remember the details though.

Hey all,

For Christmas, I bought a friend of mine (and myself) an imported copy of PSO2 for PS4 (only to arrive nearly a month later, sigh)

Anyways, I tried to read through the OT, and while I understand that the majority was written in regards to the English patched PC version. Does anyone have a starters guide or reference when creating an account on PS4?

Sorry if I overlooked this info...see you all on ship 02!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Hey all,

For Christmas, I bought a friend of mine (and myself) an imported copy of PSO2 for PS4 (only to arrive nearly a month later, sigh)

Anyways, I tried to read through the OT, and while I understand that the majority was written in regards to the English patched PC version. Does anyone have a starters guide or reference when creating an account on PS4?

Sorry if I overlooked this info...see you all on ship 02!
First you have to make a Japanese PSN account, and a PSO2 account. When you're done, you'll have to link them. The last link is for the Vita, but iirc it works in almost the same way on the PS4.

A Japanese PSN account isn't strictly necessary if you are using the physical copies of the game; PSN will happily apply patches to any game you can start regardless of if the region matches or not.

The SEGA ID gets associated with the PSN account so if you've linked it on Vita the same link gets used on PS4 and vice versa.

First you have to make a Japanese PSN account, and a PSO2 account. When you're done, you'll have to link them. The last link is for the Vita, but iirc it works in almost the same way on the PS4.

A Japanese PSN account isn't strictly necessary if you are using the physical copies of the game; PSN will happily apply patches to any game you can start regardless of if the region matches or not.

The SEGA ID gets associated with the PSN account so if you've linked it on Vita the same link gets used on PS4 and vice versa.

Ok, another silly question, if we tried the converted PC version years ago, can we use that same SEGA ID for the retail PS4, or do you have to start fresh? And for future reference, we never did the vita one - it seemed too complicated with using different PSN accounts, etc...

EDIT: if it helps, this is the version I bought for both of us:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/ps4...sode-4-deluxe-package-ps4--4974365823269.html

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Ok, another silly question, if we tried the converted PC version years ago, can we use that same SEGA ID for the retail PS4, or do you have to start fresh? And for future reference, we never did the vita one - it seemed too complicated with using different PSN accounts, etc...

EDIT: if it helps, this is the version I bought for both of us:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/ps4...sode-4-deluxe-package-ps4--4974365823269.html
You can use the same account and will have the access to the same character etc.

OMG Aero

So how do I go about buying a second and third mag? I want to raise 3 pure ATK mags for various classes.
If you mean which option do you pick, it's in the AC shop and this page has an item listing in case that menu is in Japanese.
If you mean how do purchase AC in order to buy a mag that's a much more complex question. Probably the simplest way to do it (and the method I use) is to buy through the Android version of PSOes. As long as you change your Google account address to somewhere in Japan, you can use a standard Paypal account and buy it that way.

It's worth noting that unless you specifically want all three mags on the same character (because mags can't be transferred between characters), you can just make two extra characters as each character gets one mag for free.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If you mean which option do you pick, it's in the AC shop and this page has an item listing in case that menu is in Japanese.
If you mean how do purchase AC in order to buy a mag that's a much more complex question. Probably the simplest way to do it (and the method I use) is to buy through the Android version of PSOes. As long as you change your Google account address to somewhere in Japan, you can use a standard Paypal account and buy it that way.

It's worth noting that unless you specifically want all three mags on the same character (because mags can't be transferred between characters), you can just make two extra characters as each character gets one mag for free.

I ended up making a Female Dewman becuase they have high stats. I'd like to be able to run any class with decent effect, so that's why I want to make a bunch of mags. :p

E: I don't have an Android phone, but I have a Shield TV. Will that work?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Managed to get it working with Bluestacks. Bought 1000 AC so I can buy 2 mags. That was easy enough!
If you're okay with spending money I recommend buying additional backpack slots limit is 150 total).

If you have your account linked with PSO2es you get bonus campaign items every month (I think) and an additional storage.

If you set up a one time password through google authenticator you get another additional storage and bonus items every month.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If you're okay with spending money I recommend buying additional backpack slots limit is 150 total).

If you have your account linked with PSO2es you get bonus campaign items every month (I think) and an additional storage.

If you set up a one time password through google authenticator you get another additional storage and bonus items every month.

Are the backpack slots permanent?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Are the backpack slots permanent?
Yes (only reason I bought them, haha).
You can also rent storages for a month, but if you want permanent additional storage, character storage extensions are that.

You might also want to look into the monthly premium stuff, which unlocks stronger drinks, additional storage, ability to sell items on the my shop, access to the full size my room, doubles the CO limit, gives you 2 login bonuses per month (both in PSO2 and PSO2es, so you can get tons of 15k exp tickets quickly) etc. for 1300 yen or something like that per month.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yes (only reason I bought them, haha).
You can also rent storages for a month, but if you want permanent additional storage, character storage extensions are that.

You might also want to look into the monthly premium stuff, which unlocks stronger drinks, additional storage, ability to sell items on the my shop, access to the full size my room, doubles the CO limit, gives you 2 login bonuses per month (both in PSO2 and PSO2es, so you can get tons of 15k exp tickets quickly) etc. for 1300 yen or something like that per month.

I'll probably start by purchasing the inventory upgrades. After that, once I start getting drops I can make money off of, I'll consider the premium. It seems like it will be super helpful when leveling subclasses.

Top Bottom