• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phantasy Star Online and Monster Hunter style games Thread: Star Hunter Society

Malyse

kilWyMj.png

Welcome to the Star Hunter Society, a thread for discussing the various types of cooperative action games also know as Hunting Action. From Phantasy Star to Monster Hunter; if you team up to take something down, we discuss it here.

02iQ6Of.png

• Toukiden Kiwami
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song
  • Monster Hunter X (Japan)

DkglqKA.png

• Final Fantasy Explorers - January 26, 2016
  • God Eater: Resurrection - Summer 2016
  • God Eater 2: Rage Burst - Summer 2016

Games in italics are not localized
* is not out yet.

Before you make an argument on how game X isn't a hunting action game:
The current scope of Hunting Action game being used for this thread is any small scale action games or action RPG's with a mission based structure, party based co-op limited in scope in a dungeon type location that is heavily instanced, action based combat, a focus on gathering weapons, material, or skills, and character customization of some sort.

fGaqdCb.png

lYsIQip.png

Games in the franchise
  • Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast)
  • Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (Gamecube, Xbox)
  • Phantasy Star Online Episode IV: Blue Burst (PC)
  • Phantasy Star Online Episode 0 (DS)
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC, Vita)
  • Phantasy Star Online 2 es (iOS, Android)
  • Phantasy Star Nova (Vita)
Phantasy Star Online 2 OT
Phantasy Star Nova OT

Likely the first game in the hunting action genre, PSO was a departure from the turn based affairs of Phantasy Star I-IV. In doing so, it set the framework for every later game in the genre including real-time hack and slash combat, mission based gameplay, four player coop, and class based customizable characters. The latest game was Phantasy Star Online 2, released on PC and Vita in Japan, and coming soon to the rest of the world. In theory. There was also Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution on Gamecube exclusively. Unlike other games in the franchise, it replaced action combat with card based battles.
zwuKFFz.png

Games in the franchise
  • Monster Hunter (PS2)
  • Monster Hunter G (PS2)
  • Monster Hunter Freedom (PSP)
  • Monster Hunter 2 (PS2)
  • Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)
  • Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP, iOS)
  • Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
  • Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP, PS3)
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS, Wii U)
  • Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)
  • Monster Hunter X (3DS)
  • Monster Hunter Stories (3DS)*
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate OT
Monster Hunter 4 OT

If Phantasy Star Online introduced the genre, Monster Hunter refined and popularized it. Taking a step back from the RPG trappings of PSO, Monster Hunter is more about the players skill than their ability to gain levels. Another major change is the crafting system: instead of randomly getting weapons from felled foes, you instead get materials and make the weapons (and armor!) yourself. Monster Hunter has been a massive success, almost single handedly saving the PSP. The next games will be Stories in Japan and the Western release of X.
36ULaMQ.png

Games in the franchise
  • Phantasy Star Universe (PC, PS2, 360)
  • Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus (PC, PS2, 360)
  • Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity (PSP)
Around the start of the last console generation, Sega decided to return Phantasy Star back to its single player RPG roots. Unfortunately, it was completely godawful. Fortunately, they were smart enough to leave in a robust multiplayer, not quite a good as PSO but manageable. Once the series moved to the PSP the series really hit its stride, culminating in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, which features one of the most robust character creation and customization I've ever seen in a game.The series has been dead for a while, with the last release being PSP2 Infinity in 2011.
YDpMTFR.png

Games in the franchise
  • God Eater (PSP)
  • God Eater Burst (PSP)
  • God Eater 2 (PSP, Vita)
  • God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Vita, PS4, PC)
  • God Eater Resurrection (Vita, PS4, PC)
God Eater 2 OT

With any success breeds imitators and Monster Hunter was no exception. Bandai Namco threw their hat in the ring with God Eater. God Eater has a more anime aesthetic than most other hunting action games (enough that there's an anime coming soon) and eschews multiple weapons for one that you customize in a modular fashion. GE also has much more of a focus on guns than more hunting action type. A modest success, the next release is God Eater 2: Rage Burst coming to Vita, PC and PS4 and is the version coming West.
aevVFcy.png

Games in the franchise
  • Lord of Arcana (PSP)
  • Lord of Apocalypse (PSP, Vita)
Interestingly, Lord of Arcana and Lord of Apocalypse are spin offs of Square Enix's Lord of Vermilion arcade Trading Card Game. Being as it's from the makers of the famed Final Fantasy roleplaying games, the Lord of series has a focus on cinematic (read as God of War styled) kills and summons. The first game was somewhat bare boned in its approach and the international sales somewhat reflect this, which could be the reason that the sequel hasn't made it out of Japan even though it was released in 2011.
yJAR4NU.png

Games in the franchise
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce (PSP, PS3, 360)
  • Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce 2 (PSP)
Tecmo Koei took their long running Warriors series and put it in the frame of a Monster Hunter style game. It's fun enough, but much more playable on console than handheld. The most interesting part of Strikeforce was that in the gap between the release of the console version and the portable version, Koei and Tecmo merged, meaning that the PS3 version got the addition of Ninja Gaiden characters to give missions. Other than that, it's a standard affair. Seeing as Omega Force is currently working on another hunting action series, I think it's safe to say this series is pretty dead.
QSCw3pG.png

Games in the franchise
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS, Wii)
The second (of a number of) Square's Hunting Action styled games, FFCC on Gamecube was more of a gimmick to settle Nintendo peripherals than a genuine game. Don't get me wrong, Crystal Chronicles is one of my favorite franchises, but who would have four Game Boy Advances and link cables so you play multiplayer? But I digress. The Crystal Chronicles series is one of the more story based ones on this list, and considering that it's been over four year since the last entry and there is an upcoming game that looks to very much be a spiritual successor, this franchise is dead as well. Interestingly enough, there are actually three more games in the Crystal Chronicle series: My Life as a King is a town building simulation, My Life as a Darklord is a tower defense game, and The Crystal Bearers is an action RPG unfortunately without multiplayer.
wluQ2bR.png

Games in the franchise
  • Final Fantasy Agito (Mobile)
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 Online (Mobile, PC)*
This is by a degree of magnitude the most story heavy game on this list and in my personal opinion, by far the best title on the list. Being Final Fantasy, there is a much heavier focus on magic and improbable weapons and the multiplayer isn't quite as strong. While vanilla Type-0 doesn't have anything in the form of character creation, Agito on mobile is much better than it should be (with a character creator to boot), and I have pretty high hopes that Agito+ for Vita (especially if it plays more like Type-0). LOLNO. CANCELLED. Now we are getting a MMO.

Sadly, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD strips out all multiplayer components.

NhsWKLH.png

Games in the franchise
  • Freedom Wars (Vita)
Freedom Wars OT
Freedom Wars plays sort of like the Attack on Titan game that you always wanted, but with a focus on guns instead of melee combat. Unlike most games on this list, up to eight people can play at once instead of the usual four. The game ends is a pretty massive cliffhanger and the plot suffers from Kingdom Hearts syndrome (all the story is loaded into the end), taking a massive left turn for no apparent reason.

Essentially, it's the most anime game on this list. Hopefully a sequel is forthcoming on PS4/Vita.
YCuT6Dl.png

Games in the franchise
  • Toukiden: The Age of Demons (PSP, Vita)
  • Toukiden Kiwami (Vita, PC)
  • Toukiden 2 (PS3, PS4, Vita)
Toukiden OT

Toukiden exists because Monster Hunter is on Nintendo. That's not hyperbole, the devs said they released it on Vita and PSP because Capcom moved to the 3DS (this game is also the reason that Strikeforce is dead). As such, it perhaps the most shamelessly Monster Huntery game on this list. Not that it's a bad thing. I personally like it more than Monster Hunter, but a good deal of that is due to it being significantly faster than MH and that the Vita is easier to play games on than the 3DS. If you like hunting action and lack a 3DS, Toukiden is the next best thing. Kiwami, an expanded edition, came out on PS4/Vita/PC and a sequel has been announced for 2016.
h1peX0I.png

Games in the franchise
  • Soul Sacrifice (Vita)
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita)
Soul Sacrifice Delta OT

Soul Sacrifice is another bridge across the gap that Monster Hunter left. Trying to explain all the systems in this brief a space is beyond me, so please visit the OT for it. That being said, it's one of the more story focused of the Hunting Action games. In fact, you can't even play the story mode with others; multiplayer is restricted to Avalon Quests, a side story to the main game. The most recent release was the Delta expanded game. No news on any sequels.
XNaRg6n.png

Games in the franchise
  • Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)
  • Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (Vita)
The third game on this list that almost certainly owes its existence to Capcom moving to the 3DS, Ragnarok Odyssey is an adaptation of the Ragnarok Online mmo franchise and is greatly informed by its sensibilities. As such, this is one of the only games that have a dedicated healing role, which makes sense as the game relies a lot on the Tank, DPS, Healer triangle found in many MMO's. The biggest slight against RO would have to the fact that it is incredibly easy. RO would be a pretty good test to see if the genre is one you can enjoy.
SNOb6ir.png

Games in the franchise
  • Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP)
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Vita)
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Vita, PS3)
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4, Vita)
Sword Art Online OT

A bit different from the other games, Sword Art Online is like Soul Sacrifice in that you can only play side stories in co-op. The series is a what-if scenario for the main series and has players completing the floors that weren't covered in the anime. While it's an interesting concept, the execution is lacking. Because you start out at level 100 with a long of money, you get an artificial sense of being powerful. At least, right up until you get your ass handed to you by a mob of significantly weaker enemies. There are also a lot of trash quests (just like in MMO's) and the gameplay is somewhat mindless. Couple that with the worst translation I've seen in ages and I can see why anyone would skip it. That being said, there is depth to the series and the thrill of unlocking (and there is a lot of unlocking) is pretty phenom. The entirety of the first game is included in the second so if you are a fan of SAO, I would suggest it. There's a new game coming to Vita and PS3 coming next year (with flying!) but not very much is known as of now.
T9WAooE.png

• Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)

FFE is pretty much a Star Hunter filtered through Final Fantasy. There is a class system with multiple jobs to select from including: Knight, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Dragoon, Paladin, Thief, Ninja, Red Mage, Time Mage, Bard, Hunter, Dark Knight. Beastmaster, Geomancer, and Machinist. Blue Mage and Samurai were added as DLC later. The most interesting part of FFE is the ability to take the form of classic Final Fantasy characters via trance. The Trance characters are:

• Aerith
  • Bartz
  • Cecil
  • Cloud
  • Lightning
  • Squall
  • Terra
  • Tidus
  • Tifa
  • Vaan
  • Yuna

Square Enix intends to make this into a series.

M9tkzot.png

• Vindictus (PC)
  • Mabinogi: Heroes - eXtreme Edition (PC)
Vindictus OT

When is an MMO not an MMO? When it's a Hunting Action game instead. Vindictus is shockingly a prequel to the super casual, almost combat free Mabinogi and is a free to play action MMO style heavily with hunting action conceits. The game is nigh unplayable with a keyboard and mouse, so I strongly suggest picking up a gamepad to play it with. Best part? It's completely free. The game does suffer from a lack of customization options (you have a set of characters that you can pick from and your levels won't carry over), but it makes up for it with the best combat engine in any MMO, FFXIV included. No word on if the eXtreme Edition will be coming, but it's doubtful.

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
(if someone makes a good argument for inclusion, I'll move it)

These games are similar to the previous games, but lack in one way or another. Perhaps they are open world. Perhaps they eschew action combat. These are games that are close, but not quite Star Hunters.

• Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
  • Earth Defense Force [series]
  • Borderlands [series]
  • Mercenary Kings (PC, PS4, Vita)
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS)
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
  • Frontier Gate (PSP)
  • Destiny (PS3, PS4, 360, XB1)
  • Nano Diver (PSP)
  • Exorsister (PSP)
    This game is awful but it cost next to nothing too. Cheap but fanservicey. It's the people who made Oneechanbara...
  • E.X. Troopers (3DS, PS3)
  • Lost Planet 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
  • Kaiju Busters (DS)
  • Toriko: Gourmet Survival [series]
  • Gundam Breaker [series]
  • White Knight Chronicles [series]
  • Helldivers (PS3, PS4, PC, Vita)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
  • Dragomon Hunter (PC) -
    are you kidding me, Aeria?
So I guess to start, what games in the genre do you have and which is your favorite?

PS. Let's fight monsters, not each other.

1-13-16 Update:
Added Helldivers, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, God Eater: Resurrection, Toukiden 2, Xenoblade Chronicles X, rewrote the Freedom Wars description, and light grammatically edits.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Loved Monster Hunter Tri, it's a shame it's not online anymore.

i'd play PSO2, and I think I went through and got a Japanese account at some point, but it was too much trouble to go through and I had other stuff to play.

I think Vindictus probably belongs in this thread. It's a F2P PC game you can find on Steam. I had fun with it.

Played a fair bit of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I enjoyed the idea but failing a 50 minute hunt three times in a row made me entirely give up on the game. God Hunter was fun but didn't get too much into that.

I am gonna pick up Freedom Wars next week though. That looks cool. Wish we would get a western release of PSO2.

Malyse

Loved Monster Hunter Tri, it's a shame it's not online anymore.

i'd play PSO2, and I think I went through and got a Japanese account at some point, but it was too much trouble to go through and I had other stuff to play.

I think Vindictus probably belongs in this thread. It's a F2P PC game you can find on Steam. I had fun with it.

Vindictus! I still have my custom stuff from that game. Should have been ported at some point.

Prototype

Love Monster Hunter so much it's not funny.

This genre has grown to be my overall favorite. But really only monster hunter, the skill, challenging and fun involved are on a other level.

Started with Tri on wii picked up a psp afterward for freedom Unite, and then bought a wii u for 3 ultimate.

I plan on stealing my gf 3ds when 4 ultimate drops in the states.

EDIT.

I wrote a short blog on Capcom Unity a while back about why Monster Hunter is AMAZING.

part 1:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/zentea/blog/2013/03/08/why-monster-hunter-is-amazing

Part 2:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/zentea/blog/2013/03/11/why-monster-hunter-is-amazing-part-2

khaaan

Nice thread, I see a few games that I’m interested in now that I was pretty neutral to before. Surprised to see certain games on the list, specifically FFXIV, Type-0, KH and Battle of Z.

I’ve tried multiple times to get into Monster Hunter but it just doesn’t seem to want to click with me. I can get past the monsters that are labeled as the ones that give new players trouble but my interest fizzles out pretty quickly after that point. I made the most progress in MHFU and MHP3rd but that’s probably because you could abuse light bowguns for a lot of the early monsters.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is my true love. I wish they would make a new console entry with the tone of the Gamecube game. It hit my group of friends at the right place and the right time, I have so many great memories with it.

PSO is something I’ve always been interested in, I would love to give PSO2 a shot sometime but I think chances are that it’s not coming out here. I know there are ways to play it but one of the draws of a localization would be other players that are similarly new to the franchise.

Ludist210

I sunk over 1,000 hours into PSO on GameCube...and I'd do it again if PSO2 ever launched over here. My Nexus 7 needs this game.

Anyone play Planet Explorers? Personally I'm waiting until it releases or is further along but it looks interesting. Its not strictly a monster hunting style game though

Also, who was the gaffer making a monster hunting game? I remember reading about it in the indie development thread. Game looked great. It was a husband and wife combo if I remember correctly

Nice thread OP, I'm a big fan of hunting action games now. I came into them late, so there's still a lot I haven't played yet. Now that i own a wii U, I'll probably pick up MH3U at some point. Toukiden was definitely a lot of fun playing with other gaffers.

Type-0? lol

Hunting games are very time consuming, and Monster Hunter offers me everything and more, so I usually try to avoid all the clones.

I'm willing to give FFE and GE2B a chance though, like a really quick one.

Codiox

If I had to choose one game for the rest of my life I would go with PSO. Best game ever for me.

I never really got into monster Hunter, what is so great about it?

I approve of all of these games. We need another GCN styled Crystal Chronicles game badly.

My PC could barely run Blue Burst (which I still dabble with from time to time), so I doubt it could handle PSO2.

The phone version of PSO2 is a completely different game from the PC version of PSO2 though.

Ludist210

I approve of all of these games. We need another GCN styled Crystal Chronicles game badly.

The phone version of PSO2 is a completely different game from the PC version of PSO2 though.
Agreed about Crystal Chronicles. Really, they should just port the GameCube version to Wii U and make it completely online, and expand it with more stuff to do...I'd buy it and be satisfied for months.

As for PSO2, I'll take what I can get at this point.

Agreed about Crystal Chronicles. Really, they should just port the GameCube version to Wii U and make it completely online, and expand it with more stuff to do...I'd buy it and be satisfied for months.

As for PSO2, I'll take what I can get at this point.

I would kill for a new Crystal Chronicles or at least a remake of the Gamecube game

Im guess Explorers is the closest we are gonna get (I hear the devs hate the comparison lol)

Malyse

Vindictus added

Anyone play Planet Explorers? Personally I'm waiting until it releases or is further along but it looks interesting. Its not strictly a monster hunting style game though

Also, who was the gaffer making a monster hunting game? I remember reading about it in the indie development thread. Game looked great. It was a husband and wife combo if I remember correctly

I played it a long time ago, but unless it's changed significantly, I don't think it belongs. I think it's more in the Minecraft Terraria vein than Hunting Action, mainly because the combat wasn't that great.

Nice community topic. :)

Nice thread, I see a few games that I’m interested in now that I was pretty neutral to before. Surprised to see certain games on the list, specifically FFXIV, Type-0, KH and Battle of Z.

I’ve tried multiple times to get into Monster Hunter but it just doesn’t seem to want to click with me. I can get past the monsters that are labeled as the ones that give new players trouble but my interest fizzles out pretty quickly after that point. I made the most progress in MHFU and MHP3rd but that’s probably because you could abuse light bowguns for a lot of the early monsters.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is my true love. I wish they would make a new console entry with the tone of the Gamecube game. It hit my group of friends at the right place and the right time, I have so many great memories with it.

PSO is something I’ve always been interested in, I would love to give PSO2 a shot sometime but I think chances are that it’s not coming out here. I know there are ways to play it but one of the draws of a localization would be other players that are similarly new to the franchise.

Thank you! This is my favorite genre, so I put a lot of work into this.

Monster Hunter actually never really clicked for me, but that due to the way I play. I like games I can solo and MH seems much more coop oriented. I also like healing and ranged classes.

I sunk over 1,000 hours into PSO on GameCube...and I'd do it again if PSO2 ever launched over here. My Nexus 7 needs this game.

Just play JP server + translation patch, although I'm not sure how hard to connect now after the server was DDoS a few month ago

I couldn't get PSO2 to work on my N7 due to it wanting to authenticate through Google Play. I was able to get it off the Japanese App Store on my iPhone 5S. Massive patch though... Same for Agito in both cases as well.

Maybesew

Subbed.

I've wanted a good game like this to come along for a system of mine for a while and haven't had much luck. I messed around with PS02 on the japanese servers, but it was too much of a chore. I have a Wii U but got it too late to be excited for MH3U.

Freedom Wars doesn't look that appetizing to me.

What are the chances we get a PS4 or PC game of this genre in North America?

Type-0 is quite a stretch, the story progresses through missions, but it is by no means the same structure than the rest of this list. It's not a very traditional JRPG, sure, but you have to stretch a lot to say it's a hunting game...

Either way, I don't think there's a single game mentioned in the OP that I dislike, I love these types of games, despite never picking one to stick with.

And I am reminded yet again of my need for a Vita... And Freedom Wars.

Malyse

No Destiny?

For shame.

Added (sorta)

I love Monster Hunter so much and these threads make me happy to see its recognition

btw, FF Type-0? hmm.. doesn't seem like star hunting game to me

Type-0? lol

Type-0 is quite a stretch, the story progresses through missions, but it is by no means the same structure than the rest of this list. It's not a very traditional JRPG, sure, but you have to stretch a lot to say it's a hunting game...

I played a hell of a lot of it in a language I don't even understand. Believe me, it feels right. Depending on the changes they make, Agito+ might be one of the GOAT.

This is a thread after mine own heart.

I'm proud to count myself among the hopelessly addicted hunting action fanbase.

Nakama! If I could get a Kingdom Hearts version of Hunting Action, I would be done.

Prototype

Other then Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I am keeping a very close eye on Final Fantasy Explorers. I think the game has lots of potential and the source material perfect for a game like this.

So hunting games and action rpg's? Soul Sacrifice is really under appreciated, amazing game. Freedom Wars is coming in a week, looks awesome as well.

JCX

Wow, didn't realize how big a Hunting Action fan I was until going through the list. I'd still love Phantasy Star Nova on Vita in US.

MH series isn't my thing due to lack of magic. I'm hoping FF Explorers is a good replacement.

OMG, Nano Diver! I think it's the only one in this genre that I never heard anything else other than the name.

How good is that game?

Added (sorta)
I played a hell of a lot of it in a language I don't even understand. Believe me, it feels right. Depending on the changes they make, Agito+ might be one of the GOAT.

I also played a lot of it, and the only similarities I saw was going into the main menu to select past missions to level up my summons, the main game felt nothing like a hunting game.

Agito on the other hand should definitely be in that list, and I'm quite excited to see how it'll be on the Vita, it may be the game that gets me to buy one.

Monster Hunter is wildly different from PSO.

MH requires a lot of pain in the ass type stuff, like following the monster around the map. It's about knowing the different monsters.

PSO is my favorite game ever, and I don't really enjoy MH.

koma

I fully support this topic, i love this kind of games, level-up and loot in coop with friends! Sadly most of my friends don't play on portable consoles, and i had to play some of these games in single player only :(

Accoun

What is this Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity thing? Is it just an improved version of PSP2? Or is it something more?
It never got out of Japan, but does it have some kind of fan translation like IIRC MH Portable 3rd had?

What is this Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity thing? Is it just an improved version of PSP2? Or is it something more?
It never got out of Japan, but does it have some kind of fan translation like IIRC MH Portable 3rd had?

PSPo2i = PSPo2 + A second Episode + Game balances (Axe double hits like Whoa) + Online Infrastructure multiplayer

2 Infinity was my most played PSP game, clocked about 450+ hours on it.

If my ultrabook could run it, I would play it with you. I really love that game, I just wish it had more options for character creation.
True.. Not having enough is a bummer, but I'll give it a try anyway. Reading a lot of good things for a game I've never even heard of.

WarRock

Ah, now this is a good thread. Wish God Eater 2 got an US release, did not like the first one that much but some of the new features sounded great.

And I'll never understand how Lord of Arcana got a sequel.

Aerocrane

The only hunting game I've played was God Eater Burst which I liked a lot. I played it solo with the AI despite the genre seeming to be more geared towards co-op. Hopefully God Eater 2 will get localized.

If I were to play a Monster Hunter game and all I had was a Vita which PSP game should I look at getting? Are MH games fun to play solo or is it balanced entirely with party play in mind?

Top Bottom