• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Picross 3D |OT| Finding Your Sculpture in Your Block of Numbers

LosDaddie said:
I emailed that pic to my wife and she about lost her shit. "That's...that's impossible" were her words. :lol

Hahaha. Impossible because I got all perfects or because Nintendo only gave me a crappy little message?
It's not that hard really to get all perfects. I got all perfects on regular Picross (2D) so I do have lots of experience. The harder ones do have some tough time limits on them but you can circumvent this by quick saving every so often.

And I enjoy the DLC. They don't have animations but not a deal breaker at all IMO.

bytesized said:
music is really annoying, that's true.

Put on the nature sounds. It's very relaxing.

Vexidus

I still play this game almost every night before bed. I'm onto the "Normal" puzzles now. It's the perfect game to play while listening to Weekend Confirmed, the GiantBombcast, Rebel FM, etc.

I like the polish of the first Picross DS game, but the 3D aspect is really interesting and tactile. One of the best games of its type on the DS, for sure!

edbrat

my picross 3d addiction has seen me snag a copy of slitherlink from ebay, couldn't find any EU sellers so some dude in the US is sending it to me. Been meaning to get this for years since reading this insanely positive EG review

Hudson have taken this simple puzzle, and put it on the DS in the most perfect way imaginable. It is, without hesitation, the best puzzle game I've ever played.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/puzzle-series-vol-5-slitherlink-review

DSi XL absolutely fucking rocks with these little puzzlers, keeping me from my HD console backlog of cutting edge ultragaming godamnit. Probably haven't helped by acquiring slitherlink :)

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I ordered this game and got it yesterday, couldn't play it until right before bed. Let's just say I didn't get enough sleep last night!

I don't know why I waited so long to get this game, but it is AMAZING. I was a huge fan of Picross DS, and I ended up losing the cartridge for that game, so I haven't played Picross in a good two years. The addiction is back!

I've been playing the HELL out of this game for the past few days...can't believe I didn't jump on it earlier. Grabbed it since the DLC is getting pulled on May 20.

I know that a lot of people prefer classic Picross and think this is too easy, but 3D is so much more fun. The puzzles are the perfect length to play before bed.

Top Bottom