• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do realize that whining, calling for bans, passive-agressive shit like bragging about the ignore function and creating new threads is what fuels most of the trolling? As in, if you just posted other pics you enjoy in the other thread, the Aguirre thing would die down? Some people enjoy the anime gifs, or the Feels or whatever. Let 'em have their fun and move on with your own stuff. Proliferating threads just because you don't like a particular poster just seems petty and will just cause the mods to clamp down on everyone. Unless that's your intended goal.

I will start the call of Aguirre.

Nyaan Nyaa Nyaan. Nyaan Nyaa Nyaan.

tumblr_m7qho0Y30U1qj7ct2o1_500.gif

Fuck you killed it. I'm out. This thread sucked from post 1.

Übermatik;44131808 said:
The funny pics thread has actually picked up recently, so I don't see any reason for this one.

Picked up because I'VE started posting, and Aguirre has STOPPED.

I think a lot of the stuff was because helios asked us to post our favorite old pics to counter the endless shit gifs posted by Aguirre, resulting in a lot of good reposts. So for now the funny scales have tipped in our favor.

CorvoSol

You guys do realize that whining, calling for bans, passive-agressive shit like bragging about the ignore function and creating new threads is what fuels most of the trolling? As in, if you just posted other pics you enjoy in the other thread, the Aguirre thing would die down? Some people enjoy the anime gifs, or the Feels or whatever. Let 'em have their fun and move on with your own stuff. Proliferating threads just because you don't like a particular poster just seems petty and will just cause the mods to clamp down on everyone. Unless that's your intended goal.

Isn't whining about whining part of the problem? Or is that whining about whining about whining?

okay so there's a reason but whatevs

Blair

Banned
Or you could just go on reddit like a normal person and bypass the joke characters in the reddit repost picture thread.

Isn't whining about whining part of the problem? Or is that whining about whining about whining?

okay so there's a reason but whatevs

Man, I don't know, I just find some of the reactions a bit overblown. I guess that was kind of a rant though, heh.

relaxor

what?
Übermatik;44131661 said:
Aaaaand we're done, everyone out.

ETMNe.gif

I like this gif, it made me laugh. Congratulations strange thread, I don't think I've ever? laughed at the pics that make you laugh.

TommyT

Man, Aguirre's defense force is dedicated.

You assume I don't have him on ignore, that I can't tolerate his posts, or loathe them myself and want to strangle him through the damn internet regardless of the first two options.

RevDM

Banned
You assume I don't have him on ignore, that I can't tolerate his posts, or loathe them myself and want to strangle him through the damn internet regardless of the first two options.

Hey man, whatever buttlust you have for Aguirre is your business. I don't need to get involved.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i kind of like Aguirre. fills the role of blame space quite nicely, although she hasn't posted in the drunk thread yet.

No, and dear god no.

I know he's become a meme of sorts, but in all seriousness, it just ruins threads. It's not funny, not even close. But I guess I'm now part of the problem by talking about him.

balddemon

Banned
No, and dear god no.

I know he's become a meme of sorts, but in all seriousness, it just ruins threads. It's not funny, not even close. But I guess I'm now part of the problem by talking about him.

i thought aguirre was a chick.

anyways i guess i don't read enough gaf or pay enough attention to the politics of gaf to hate him/her. his/her posts are a refreshing respite from the usual shit posted

jwYDcqtwIHxhX.jpg

Aguirre kind of annoyed me at first, but the way people are sperging out over him kind of justifies his shtick. Your jimmies deserve to be rustled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom