• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, ^^^ these are great.

iKg02o0dA51tU.jpg

:'(

Doesn't help that she "won" the breakup. Not even a small victory either, I will never be able to catch up.

Thought they kept security by it even though it was supposed to be super tough

Well if they actually put real money in there (doubt it) security would be needed. I'm sure I'm not the first person that thought instantly, "just remove the panel itself, throw in truck, remove glass later."

Well accurate for me. The week of the breakup I barely even think about it, but after a few months I can't stop thinking about it. I call it the "I'm so stupid" cycle.

Cause with time you realize all the small stupid shit that drove you crazy wasn't that bad

and for her she realizes all those big flaws in you shouldn't have been looked over.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I honestly can't tell if they just do not like Chris Farley, do not like Tommy Boy, or if it is just not funny to them?

I never know anymore.

I think the worst time i misjudged a comment is when somebody put a 'u shuld get a lief' on FacebookGAF where some guy was declaring his achievement of 100 platinum trophies, i honestly didn't realise he was joking..mfw

facepalm1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom